I love Chuck

Lunch with Serena goes well except the body guard is still sitting next to me. As I leave a lady in a black suit hands me a letter. It's from Chuck and it is hand written. I love when Chuck shows his romantic side. It says to meet him in the lobby of the Palace at 4. This is really strange of him. I haven't been to the Palace in awhile and neither has he. I'm confused at why we aren't just meeting at the empire, his hotel. Well, something must be up. I will go anyway.

I'm so sick of this body guard he follows 3 steps behind me everywhere I travel. I am on the way to my house to change. My own house and he is right behind me, ridiculous. I know Chuck cares about me, but this is a lot even for him. Dorota welcomes me into my home and I walk towards my room. Finally that jack ass body guard has stopped following me.

I change into a light pink Channel dress that looks cute, but professional. Chuck just got this dress for me the other day and I know he will love seeing me in it, even though I know he rather me take it off, but that will be for later tonight. I also put on some tights and heels.

I leave my house with the body guard following close behind me and arrive at the Palace. Chuck is already there. He tells me he feels awful for what I have been through recently.

Chuck says, "Blair I love you so much and I can't even bear to think about you going through anything this horrible and painful. All day at work I have only been able to think of you in danger. I decided we should get away for the weekend. Henry is on a school trip, it's perfect timing. Your bags are being packed now and the airplane has already been scheduled to pick us up in an hour."

Blair responds, "Chuck this is a lot. It is only Louis, we can deal with him together. I guess it will be nice to get away for just the weekend. Thank you Chuck, I really love you"

Chuck says, "I was thinking Paris, but we can go wherever you want to go. This weekend I am devoting myself to you. I will not take even one work call. I have been to focused on work recently and I don't want to repeat my fathers decisions."

Blair POV
This is why I love Chuck. He would do anything for me. We have a connection that just keeps growing. My doubt for him only lasts seconds and then I just love him even more. No matter what Louis does he will never tear us apart.

Blair responds, "I am so happy I have you. I love you."

Chuck then reaches behind him and grabs a present for me. He tells me to come over to the side of the room we are in. I open the box and it's a brand new set of red lingerie. I love it.

He says, "Maybe we can have some fun in Paris"

I respond, "Definitely Mr. Bass"
I love nice lingerie. This is a bra and underwear set that features red with black lace. Although Chuck likes purple, he also loves red on me.

We walk outside and the limo is already pulling up. Chuck opens the door for me and we both get in. Awaiting us is a bottle of champagne with strawberries. This is so romantic and delightful. I love him so much, I never would thought I would be this happy with Chuck Bass, but I am.

Minutes later we arrive to the private airplane. It is so nice. The seats are a nice leather and their is also more champagne and macaroons awaiting us. We also have our own private flight attendant.

I also look towards the back of the plane and their is a curtain. Chuck says, "Ohh, this is a surprise for us"

He opens it up and it is a bed with red roses sprinkled around. This trip just got a lot more exciting.

The next chapter has sex and such lol enjoy sorry this chapter wasn't super exciting!!!