Finally

Blair POV

I finally was able to go back to work. I have not seen Louis for the past 3 days, but Chuck wanted me to ride in the limo to work. I obviously did not reject that offer because I was scared myself. I hopped in the limo only to be faced with my nightmare. Louis was back! I was getting quite aggregated with this and decided to make this time the last I would see of him.
Louis said, "The girl I was with stole the money"
I thought to myself that obviously she did she admitted to it! I hate him so much. But I stayed quite wondering what else he had to say and how he got in the limo.
Louis responded, " I got the money back, I'm sorry for being such an aśśhö/e"

Why is he even here!
I said, "Louis why are you here"
Louis quickly said,"I love you Blair, I never stopped loving you and I want to be with you"
I said, "Shut the fuc: up Louis, I hate you so much" Then the worst thing happened.
He grabbed my wrists and pulled me in to him. My body was against his rough, cold body. I tried to wiggle out and then I kept screaming. I slapped Louis.
He then responded, "You did not just slap me, well I actually do hate you Blair, I will never see you again"
I was happy to hear that and to see him jump out of the car. He was finally gone. I was shaken from almost being raped.
---------------
Sorry this was super short I'm going to start making longer updates. I am also going to start updating everyday multiple times or every other day! Tell me if y'all like it so far and if you have any questions feel free to ask!