An Average Day

It was a cool, windy night. The moon was high and everyone was asleep except Yona and Zeno. Zeno was still in bed and Yona was practicing arrows. Zeno decided to get up and take a walk. During the walk he snook a look at Yona.
Miss is sure working hard. I wish I could do something for her. Zeno started walking back and looked up. The stars sure are pretty. Zeno looked back down and next to him was a large rock where Shin-ah was sitting at.
" Shin-ah how long have you been sitting there?" Zeno asked.
" 10 seconds," Shin-ah replied " I think."
Shin-ah sure is quiet. He'd be a good stalker . No Zeno! You can't think that. Shin-ah is a good friend. He'd .........
Zeno did not know what to think because he knew Shin-ah could be a good stalker if Yona, Hak , Yun , or the others told him to.
"Well, Zeno will be heading back now," Zeno said.
Shin-ah nodded and Zeno was on his way again. When Zeno got back he noticed Yona was not back yet and Hak had left. Hak must be with Miss. Zeno tried to get back to sleep , but after futile attempts Zeno decided to check on Yona and Hak.
            Zeno hid behind the tree and saw what seemed liked Hak was flirting with Yona. I hoped Miss is alright. I wonder what Hak is doing. I should go back and not bother them. Wait, is Zeno becoming a stalker? Nooooooo!!!
I now understand Shin-ah!( Not really)