Ambush

Day had came and Yoon was taking down the tent. Zeno strolls around and stops to talk to Yoon .
" Does Yoon need any help?"
" This handsome genius does not want any help, " Yoon replied.
" But, Zeno wants to help!"
" No, I can do it myself "
"Zeno can do other things too!"
"Like playing or finding something else to do," Yoon  said clearly annoyed.
" Alright , Zeno will leave."
Zeno starts playing with Ao when Shin-ah came.
"Soldiers, ..... Lots of them"
"Already?" Yoon says.
2 days ago the group bumped into fire tribe soldiers and barely managed to escape. Along the way to the mountains they saw lots of Kai Empire soldiers too. Everyone  figured that the Kai Empire attacked, but with all the guard patrols tripled, they started to doubt that ,and think something bigger was going on.
Hak and Yona came back after they finished buying supplies.
" What's with all the worried faces?" Hak asked
" Did something happen?" Yona adds in.
"Well, Shin-ah said he saw lots of fire tribe soldiers ," Yoon said
" We still have to wait for Kija and Jea-ha." Yona said clearly worried.
" I'm sure they'll be fine," Hak said.
A sudden yell came from the direction Kija and Jea-ha were at.
"Let's go check it out," Hak said. " Zeno will stay here with Yona and Yoon ."
" But, Hak I want to come with you and Shin-ah. I have a right to come too, you know."
"It's alright, Zeno will protect you," Zeno said cheerfully.
" And I also need help taking down the tents ," Yoon said.
Zeno pouted at hearing this," I thought you said you didn't need help taking down the tents."
"That was then. Now I need help." Yoon said firmly
"So, Zeno can help too!" Zeno exclaimed
" Sure," Yoon said.
"Anyways, Shin-ah and I are going now," Hak said.
"Alright," Yona said with a sigh.
20 minutes had passed since Hak or Shin-ah left and they thought that Kija and Jea-ha probably met up with them. Yona, Yoon, and Zeno had just finished taking down the tents when a sudden poison-tipped arrow flew past Yona missing by a centimeter.