T W E L V E

Joey

Me and Daniel were sitting together on the grass. My head was on his shoulder as we watched Connor constantly taking shots of Troye. Connor then stopped motioning for Troye to come over to him. They both admired the pictures smiling as Connor went through his camera roll. Troye looked down at Connor and they both stared into each others eyes as Troye lifted Connors chin and kissing his lips.

Joey: They're so cute together I just cant. Hashtag Tronnor.

Daniel: Yassss!

I pulled my camera out and began to film the precious moment.

Joey: So I'm here at the park now, Troye and Connor are over there eating each others throats out.

I turned the camera to show them kissing.

Daniel: Ill be doing that to you later.

Joey: Your nasty!

I turned the camera off and began to laugh.

Joey: You're such a disgusting pig!

Daniel: I know.

He pecked my lips.

Daniel: Should we break them up?

Joey: Nah let them. Troye leaves for Australia tonight.

Daniel: Oh right.

Joey: My Otp is separating for awhile. I'm going to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( I wanted to make this part of the chapter based on the song Moonlight by Ariana Grande but then I remembered Connor and Troye were with them. Maybe in a future chapter. :D )

We were all back at the hotel. Connor was cuddling up to Troye on his bed and me cuddling up to Daniel on mine. We were currently watching the scream queens season all over again. Chanel #1 had said her bitchy speech about Chanel #2.

Daniel: My queen! She's dead bring her back to life bitches!!!

Joey: Danny! Shhhhh.

I gestured over to Connor who was slowly falling asleep. Daniel gave me a death stare and looked down at his phone.

Daniel: OMG BRITNEY SPEARS IS MAKING A NEW MUSIC VIDEO! MY ACTUAL QUEEN!!!!!!

Connor slipped out of Troyes grip falling off the bed and hitting his head on the bedside table. He whimpered as he held onto his head. Troye quickly jumped to his side cradling him like a baby.

Troye: Aww baby are you okay??

Connor: Yah but a kiss will make it so much better.

He smirked as Troye pulled him in for a kiss.

Connor: All better!

Troye: Yay!

Joey: This is why you should shut your mouth when someone is falling asleep Daniel.

Daniel: Do you want to hit your head on a table too!?

Joey: No...

I turned my attention to my phone logging onto Instagram. I scrolled through my notifications landing on photos of me being tagged in photos of me and Daniel spotted at the park today. I smirked and liked a few of the pictures.

Connor: I don't want you to go dear! I'm going to miss you so so much!!!

I turned my attention to Connor holding onto Troye with all his might.

Troye: I have to go babe.

Connor: Fine. But I'm driving you. Not Tyler.

Connor got up from the bed putting on his shoes and getting his wallet and keys.

Troye: Alright. Bye Guys.

He gave both Me and Daniel a hug.

Joey: Stay Safe.

Daniel: Eat ice cream it helps with the Jett Lag.

Troye: Alright. Bye.

Connor: Don't fuck I don't want the room to smell like cum when I come back.

Joey: Don't have sex in the car either. You'll get a ticket.

He rolled his eyes as they both walked out of the door.

Joey: Want to watch Tang-

I was cut off by Daniel pulling me into a kiss.

Daniel: Lets make Connor mad.

He stared into my eyes. His a darker shade of green.

Joey: Ew thirsty as fuck aren't yah sweetie..

Daniel: Nah Bitch I'm quenched.