Chapter 2

Scarlett's POV

Today I met the family. Well some of it. There is still Renesmee and her friends, I actually don't mind wolfie's, Nicklaus is one and he's not to scary. I also gave Esme a hug! I really like her but Carlisle? No way! I am not going near him. Then Alice: I really like her! She reminds me of Care bear or Becka. We always went shopping together. I love shopping! Its the BEST thing ever! Then Jasper; I think he hates me because he keeps sending me looks that Damon did when I took Lena from him to play with me. Then finally Rosalie and Emmett. Emmett is giant and looks like he would be rough, and Rosalie just stares at me with a weird expression. And she's really pretty.

If your wondering, I do know what they are, but only because Klausy, Becka, and El are in charge of the Volturi. They are all scared of every Original including me. Klausy controls Aro, El controls Marcus, and Becka controls Caius. Also I'm a Vampire. Not an immortal child, an Original, I was turned by Esther last year. So I'm 8 but look 7. And that's my story

"Scarlett, do you like shopping?" Alice asked me, I nod my head really fast causing Bella to chuckle. "Great new shopping Buddie!" Alice squealed, I jumped of Bella and we high five and hug when we finish hugging. Bella is standing so I run up to her hugging her she hugs me back then when we pull apart Alice picks me up and that when it starts.

"Alice I just got my sister back. And now your stealing her from me," My older sister complains. I wanna play with her too, but she would never agree to what I wanna do.

"But Bella I have to get her ready for the graduation party," Alice said to her pouting and using puppy dog eyes. "Fine," Bella caved, Alice squeals and pulls me upstairs and into her room.

And she dressed me in (outfit up top) and curled my hair. I look really pretty and I love it. Right now I'm trying to find a way to tell them what I am but I just decided to hind out what I am. Like I've used my strength, speed, and healing too, but no one has noticed yet.

"My turn," I say in a sing song voice, pushing her down in the chair after she finished with my lip gloss and light blush because I'm only 7, also Bella would freak. Although I do know how to do hair and make up.

I choose Alice a shimmering green satin dress. It looked like it would go down to just above her knee's. Then I grabbed green heals. They're really high but if they're in her closet she can walk in them. They were also really glittery. Her hair is really short so I just brush it and leave it as it is. I do her nails a matte green and hr make up consists of green and grey smokey eyes, winged eyeliner, mascara and a but of lip gloss.

"Okay were done let's go," I said skipping downstairs to see all the girls and guys dressed nicely. I see Jasper go to kiss Alice so I run over and push him away causing him to stumble back and hit the couch with a 'thud' oopsie, a little to hard of a push. But hey I'm stronger then him. "No ruining my masterpiece." I said as they all gape at me. Uh no.

"What are you, and how did you do that?" Carlisle asked. Hatred laced his voice. He's just like Charlie after all. He steps closer to me. His face was emotionless as he continues to walk towards me. I keep walking back until I bump into some one. I jump and run at vampire speed out of the house and into the forest.