she lives in a bin

Once upon a time there was a girl she was 14yr old and she lived in a bin her name was Poppy yeah how could anyone with the name Poppy live in a "bin" Well lets start from the beginning when Poppy was 3yr old her parents went out on a date night and well they never came back. Poppy then was sent around to new families every week in foster care then when at the age of 13 she ran away she had nowhere to live so she found an empty trash can and made it her new home. She then had enough of her tummy grumbling and being sick every day and night and then thought she should go to school she faked a parental signature and then went to school. It was hard for the first 3 weeks then it got better a girl named Tris came and asked Poppy if she would  like to be friends and they where friends for a while. 1 week later Tris was spreading rumours about Poppy how she lives in a bin and her parents disowned her. Poppy got so frustrated and sad she reacted in the worst way possible she decided to get dog shit and put it in Trises burger for lunch and thats exactly what she did.Tris got out her burger and had a big bite than she screamed the loudest scream anyone has ever heard "ahhhhhhh theres dog shit in my burger" everyone laughed and started calling her shit breath she was bullied so harshly. Then Poppy admitted to what she had done and everyone loved her she soon became the most popular girl in school she was known as queen bitch.

to be continued ......................

Every mon,wed,fri,sat there will be a new chapter to the girl who lives in a bin also if your name is Poppy take no offence plz