long live queen shit

About "2 months" after the incident with Tris. Poppy began to feel on top of the world everyone thought it was cool that she could do what she wanted. So she was popular little did she know how this popularity would effect her life as it turns out Tris was planning a little something to get back at Poppy or should i say shit breath was planning something. Anyway Poppy had a crowd of people to help her rebel against everything and everyone around her Poppy  then began pranking a new girl or guy every day until the principal got involved he warned Poppy if she stepped out of line one more time shed be expelled and she knew she couldn't go back to life she was living before. So she got in line but little did Poppy know shit breath i mean Tris was listening in she heard everything and she would not let Poppy get i line she made girls rebel against Poppy even though Poppy didn't like this she ignored it until the day when Tris had enough and told the principal about Poppy not having a home or parents about the fake signature and about her escaping foster care. The principal rang up foster care and on Poppy way home to the trash can she saw a lady out the front of the school she knew her from somewhere then suddenly she realized she is the lady from foster care. Poppy didn't want to go back so she ran back in school and hid in the girls bathroom for 1 or 2 hours then she thought it was all clear she rushed to leave the bathroom but the door was locked she as scared and didn't know what to do she looked for a way out she couldn't find when then she suddenly saw...................

to be continued..................................

plz follow and vote a new chapter is out every mon,wed,fri,sat 

p.s. if you are named tris or poppy plz do not get offended