Back to normal

A car pulled up it was Tris's mother she yelled get in the car you will get sick out here Tris was still upset so she told her mother she didn't want to come home yet Tris's mum said get in i need to show you something Tris got in the car soaking wet from the heavy rain her mum said lets get you home. When they arrived home polly was waiting on the porch suddenly she looked up to see the car pulling up she rushed over to the door pulled it open and hugged Tris and apologised for what she did to her reputation Tris was surprised about what polly had just done and hugged her they went in side to get out of the heavy rain and run up to Tris's room and sat on her bed. Tris admitted that she was jealous of polly and polly admitted she was so popular it changed her she was someone she didn't want to be Tris and polly ended up staying up all night talking about there mistakes and getting to know each other more so today was Saturday they spent the day at the beach they had a bbq and  didn't fight once.

 But when Monday came around they went to school together with there heads held high and when it came time for recess Tris asked polly to sit with her polly said yeah definitely but her friends didn't agree with Polly's and Tris being friends after recess. At Lunch Polly's friends told polly that they cant be friends with her if she is friends with Tris saying her name in a discusted way polly said that she is friends with Tris and there is nothing they can say or do to wreck that friendship her friends walked of and the next day polly found drugs in her locker. 

And at lunch there was a locker check she knew someone was trying to set her up for this and the only one who knew her locker code was Tris she ran to find Tris and when she did she pushed saying how could you i thought you were my friend Tris was unsure about what had happend and asked her what her problem was polly screamed you tried to frame me you are the only one who knew my locker code Tris whispered maybe we should talk about this somewhere else polly said you want to fight ill give you a fight then suddenly polly...................

every Tuesday there will be a new chapter but i wont post for the first 3 weeks but after the three weeks there will be 4 new chapters 

p.s. plz vote and comment and follow