Escape

She saw a fan so she got up stood on top of the toilet and pushed the fan out of place. Then she climbed out into the roof she suddenly realised she couldn't get out so she went back to the bathroom to find another way out but the foster girl was there checking each toilet to see if she was in there. Thats when poppy got worried tris was at home texting all of her well ex friends telling them that poppy is no more that she moved away and of course her ex friends thought she was lying little did they know what tris had done eventually poppy had to get out but where she could she go how can she leave the school without getting caught then she had an idea she went out the boys toilet fan and surprisingly that door was open poppy raced out of the toilets and went down the ally way behind the school and ran to her bin she hid in her bin and waited till the next day she knew she couldn't go to school no more but she wanted to even though she knew shed go back so she went to school and the foster lady was there but before she went to school she went to see trises mother she told her about her life and problems tris mother angi said that shed adopt poppy and thats what she did see poppy and angi went to see the lady together and when tris got home she ran up stairs to her room to see another bed another closet and poppy tris immediately screamed in shock she rushed down stairs and confronted her  mother asking why poppy was in her bedroom angi replied she is your new sister i  adopted her today i could let her go back to the life she was living in a bin why didn't you tell me trisI so disappointed in you now go cheer poppy up she's overwhelmed  tris didn't want to see nor speak to poppy she rushed out the door in shock of what she just witnessed her mother caring caring for someone who made her eat shit she ran as fast as she could to the park she cried for 1-2 hours then a car pulled up...................

sorry about the delay but im going to catch up