The Party

It was a sunny April morning and begining my day sitting in the courtyard scrolling through my Instagram feed seeing beautiful girls and commenting on their pics "I wish I was fit like you" as I see two shadows blocking out the sun. As I look up I see the most popular girls in high school Vanessa and Audrey the Jones Twins holding out an invite to some event that they are having. Of course when I am approached by the two coolest girls in school and they invite you somewhere, I had to say yes. Luckily they invited Angela so we could turn up together. But unfortunately the twins also invited Asher because he was the captain of the football team(aka he was a jock) and he was dating Vanessa anyways so that was one thing i wasnt looking forward to. I only say that because Asher and me never had the best connection. We sort of grew apart when he joined the football team during Sophmore year. Freshman year was the year where according to the Seniors we were nobodys. We had no identity except for "the freshmens" and being that we didnt have any school cred, we eventually had no street cred. Asher, Angela, and I use to walk home from school everyday but today we decided to take a shortcut which wasnt very smart. We were walking down a long alley, then suddenly a whole bunch of the football team players jumped out and cornered us but with Asher I always felt safe. I started to cry but Asher grabbed my hand and said softly " Grab Angela and run to my house I will meet you there" I wanted to do what he said so bad but hesitating I said to Anglea "Angi hide behind that dumpster and create a distraction" with confusion "what are you gonna do"Angela said. "Don't worry about it" I said with confidence. As Anglea snuck around behind the jocks and being that Angela had an AMAZING figure she showed them off to distract them which worked as I grabbed Asher's hand and pulled him from the center of the circle and ran for our lives while Asher grabs Anglea by the waist and spins her around while she begins to run as the jocks run after us. Luckily we made it home in time.