Yes!!!

As Jax walks in ftom work I yell yes from my room and run down the stairs.

"Why the yes?"
He says embracing me.

"Because your home.."
I say laying in his chest.

"Haha, well not for lomg ive got a big date tonight."
He says wiggling his eyebrows.

My smile turned into a frown when je said that. Of course I can't go off on him, we arent together. Its just sex, thats all we agreed to anyway.

He walks over to the fridge and grabs a can of soda from the fridge. I walk over to the bathroom and wash my facd in the mirror. Jax notices my silence and walks to the bathroom to find me sitting on the egdr of the tub on my phone.

"You heard what I said right?"
He says leaningon the door.

"Yeah gotcha, so no more sex? Because if so the waiter at the diner has some nice biceps."
I say texting the waiter for a meet up.

"Um I didn't say that we couldn't have sex I was just going out."
He says adgitated.

"Dating leads to a relationship and then that leads to-"
I pause as my phone goes off for text messages.

"Well thats my queue, gotta go change."
I say getting up from the tub.

I take off my shirt and pants and slip on a tight dress with my heels and take my leather jacket with my black clutch purse.

"Wait, giw long will you be gone?"
He says scratching his head.

"Why does it matter, you have a date to atrend to. Enjoy."
I say opening the door and heading out.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot..."
I say to get his attention.

I unhook my bra from the back and pull it out under my dress along with my underwear. I toss it to him and he catches it in his hand.

"A little good luck charm for tonight."
I wink as I close the door behind me.

I walk outside and call and uber. I get out 15 minutes later and arrive to this nightclub. I walk in and flashing lights hit me as the music inclines with my body. I feel free and electric.

I spot my lucky man across the dancefloor in VIP hold a 500 dollar bottle of champagne in his hand. I walk over to the open bar as his eyes follow me. The mysterious man taps his friend to go fetch me and bring me over.

As I enter VIP I start chugging down shots and so does the moneymaker. Grayson Hernandez, was his name.

About an hour later I'm walking out the nightclub and into a limo.

"Driver partition please.."
He says to the driver.

As the partition goes up my jacket comes off and his zipper comes down. I make my way over to him and straddle myself on his lap and I begin to kiss his soft lips. He rubs my back and I run my fingers through his hair.

He unzips my dress from the back and I pull his huge cock out and begin to jerk him off. He takes off my dress leaving me in my shoes and I take off his shirt and his pants leaving his shoes on. He lays me on my back and he kisses my neck as I arch my back in satisfaction. He moves down to my vagina and starts licking my clit causing me to moan leaving me soaking wet. 

"Ready?"
He says looking at me.

"Mhm"
I say nodding my head.

He kisses me to scilence my moans and goes in.

Every thrust gets harder and I wantedhim to keep going.

"Mhm, oh yes, yesss uhhh."
I say tugging on his hair as he kisses my neck.

"Im cuming, IM CUMING.."
I say almost yelling.

"OH, OH, FUCK YES!"
I yell as Grayson's hans turns up the radio to drown out my yelling.

"Don't stop Grayson don't stop!!"
I say pulling his hair.

He kisses me like he likes my kisses and I bang my hand on the seats to let him know im coming.

As I cum on his cock my eyes roll in the back of my head as he sits he up sitting on his lap.

I look up at him as his head is layed back on the seat. I kiss his neck and he smacks my ass. He looks at me and I grab his chin and kiss him passionately biting his bottom lip.

"Are you taken by any chance?"
He says moving my hair out of my face.

"Really after sex, well thats a new one."
I say sarcastically.

He gets fiesty and squeezed my ass causing me to gasp. He pulls me back in for a kiss as I caress his face softly. A while later I'm in his button up shirt and he's in his slacks with his t-shirt on. Im fast asleep on his chest as his arms are wrapped tightly around me as were holding hands.