Chapter 5: Lier?...

I finally found a map after running about two miles to the nearest gas station. I was in such a hurry, my hands were shaking as I was struggling to find the address. Finally, I found the street on the map and darted out of the door. I ran and ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Eventually I was running so fast I tripped over my own feet, and I fell face first. That didn't stop me. I kept going and didn't stop until I was so tired and worn out I was throwing up blood! I sat down to gather my breath and drink some Gatorade that I had bought about an hour ago. Finally, I got up and started walking, then running. If I didn't look down at my map I would've ran right past it, I was finally there. I was so overjoyed I could jump up and down. I run up the steps and knock on the wooden door.

*Knock* *Knock* A pretty middle aged lady answers the door.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Yea! I was wondering if a girl lived here named Pippa?"

"No I'm sorry you've got the wrong house."

"What....?!"

I stood there thinking. Did my mom lie to me?....

A/N : Haaii readers. I'm sorry I haven't been writing but I've been really busy with school and stuff. I hope you enjoy the twists and turn of Takeover! Your turn Kate :)