Chapter 2: A Surprise!

"It's fine what were you thinking about so hard?" Mom asked.

"Something my teacher said today." I replied.

"What did she say?" Mom asked.

"Who had siblings and I was just thinking what would it be like if I had one." I answered.

Mom's face had this guilty expression after I said that. It made me wonder what she was thinking about she just gave me a fake smile and sent me upstairs to do my homework. I couldn't stop thinking about that. Later that evening my mom was on the phone and she looked worried.

"You'll never believe what Piper asked today honey." Mother said to what seemed like my father.

I could faintly hear my fathers voice on the other end asking mother what I said.

"She was wondering what it would be like if she had a sibling. Do you think she knows?" Mother said concerned.

"You didn't tell her did you?" My father asked.

"No but I have a feeling she knows about her." Mother said.

Her there's a her. Who is this girl. More importantly why can't I know about her.

"Well for Piper and her..... Sake don't tell her anything till I get home again." My father said.

My what? He either became quieter or knew mom was going to know who she is. This was all very confusing. I needed to know who "she" is. I decided to walk into the kitchen and act like I'm getting something to eat.

"Hi mom." I said walking to the fridge.

She jumped when I said that. She definitely didn't want to tell me something.

"Hi darling. You scared me a little." She said.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.

"Your father he's on the plane right now. Would you like to talk to him?" She said.

"Sure." I said taking the phone from her. "I'm putting you on speaker ok dad."

"Ok." He said.

"Let's just tell her!" My mom blurted out.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Well darling we have hidden something from you for some time. Don't be mad at what we did, we did it for you." My father began. "You have a twin sister."

A/N: Hey hope you like the story so far. Check out some of my stories at @kate_9917 please! Thanks for reading!!