Chapter 6: Meeting her!

The lady hurried and closed the door. She was either very busy, shy, or hiding something. Actually she looked kinda scared. But this doesn't excuse the fact that my mother lied to me. Unless the lady lied to me but I don't see why she would, she doesn't have a reason to.

I slowly walked back down the driveway. I must not have been paying attention because I ran into someone. She looked a lot like me and I mean a lot like me!!

"OH!!! I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I said.

"It's fine. Are you lost? I don't mean to sound rude but people never visit us." She said.

"Oh no I came here looking for someone but I think my mom gave me the wrong address." I said.

"Well who are you looking for. maybe she just gave you the wrong house number. " she asked.

"That's true. I'm looking for a girl named Pippa." I said.

The girl looked surprised. There was no doubt she knew who I was asking. Her eyes moved back and forth in thought. Her eyes flashed from me to the house then back to me multiple times. She looked confused.

"By any chance are you Pippa?" I asked.

"Umm... Yes. Yes I am." she said. " Why were you looking for me?"

"Well we..... umm You're my twin sister." I said.

"Your What!!!?" she yells.

"Well it's a long story but we're sisters. Twin sisters. My I mean our mom gave you up at berth." I said.

"Why would she do that?" she asked.

"That's what I said but she said you were evil." I said.

"But how can you tell a baby is evil?" she asks.

"That's what I said." I complained.

"I demanded she tell me who she gave you to so I could find and meet you." I said.

"Well sis what's your name?" She asked.

"Piper." I said.

A/N: sorry I've been is busy with my volleyball tournament so thanks for waiting read vote tell others to read comment and stuff thanks

Kaitlin