Married to Harry styles

Hey guys so this is the new book so yeah hope you like it this chapter might be a little short so yeah bye :)

**********

We walked inside to start our new life.

We looked around and all my stuff was in packed and in drawers. me and Harry had a king sized bed to share we had ten bathrooms,ten bedrooms, and the kitchen was huge we had a home in theater I was amazed.

"Harry this house is amazing and were gonna live here for the rest of our lives?"

"Yup"

"Harry I don't know if I can get used to a house this big I mean I have always lived in a small house"

"Well you'll have to get used to it now shall we go watch a movie in our movie theater?"

"Why yes mr.styles I think I might be entertained by a movie"

"Well mrs.styles what would you like to watch?"

"Well I think I would like to watch the hunger games"

"May the odds be ever in your favor"

So we went into the home in theater and put in the hunger games we got some popcorn freshly popped and we sat there watching the movie. at the end of the movie Harry was asleep on my shoulder.

"Harry get up and let's go to bed"

"Not now Louis I want to sleep" he mumbled

"Ugh"

I playfully punched him on the arm he just shifted a bit and kept sleeping so I pecked him on the lips. he still wouldn't wake up so I tickled him.

He finally got up and we went to bed so I joined him when I got in our bedroom he was only in his boxers and so I dressed into a night gown and climbed in bed.

I cuddled into his chest and he put his Hand on my waist and pulled me closer

"Goodnight" I murmured

"Goodnight mrs.styles" he murmured back

I really like being called mrs.styles I mean it fits bailey rose styles, or maybe bailey styles. I feel like I should change my name I think I might go to court tomorrow and change it.

**********

Still baileys Pov

I woke up with no Harry next to me I got up and walked to the bathroom I took a shower did my hair and put makeup on I only do eyeshadow and mascara and lipstick cause eyeliner is to much work.

When I was done I walked downstairs and saw Harry standing in the kitchen dressed and hair done he looked like he was going somewhere.

"Morning honey" I said to him

"Morning love" he said giving me a smile which showed his adorable dimples that I adore

"Going somewhere?"

"Um yeah I have to tell you something and it would be best if you sat down"

Oh crap is he leaving me does he not love me anymore.

"I have to leave for tour I will be back on Monday so that's about a week"

"Harry why didn't you tell me before this I needed you to come to court with me today"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna change my first name"

"To what?"

"Summer rose styles"

"Don't"

"Why not?" I snapped

"Cause you shouldn't" he snapped back

"Why your not my dad" I yelled at him

"Yeah I'm not cause I'm not dead" he yelled back

Tears Welled up in my eyes his eyes went from anger to sadness "bailey I'm so sorry I just snapped I'm so sorry"

"Just go on your tour and leave me alone I can't believe you actually said that we just got married yesterday and were already arguing"

" I know and I'm sorry it's just hard you know I'm just gonna call simon and tell him I'm quitting the band"

"Harry don't do this no your not gonna do that don't ok you have that band and your not quitting now so no your not doing that"

"Ok but I just ugh lets go out to lunch"

"Ok"

So we walked outside and got in his car and drove to Perkins.

Once we got inside a bunch of girls saw Harry and I and some of them sat there shocked while others came running up asking for pictures and talking to us we signed things and took pictures.

Then we got seated And our waiter came by and asked for our drinks he was talking to me the whole time trying to flirt I saw Harry tense up so I said to the guy "um excuse me but my husband over here would like something too"

"Oh of course sir?"

Harry relaxed and the waiter was pretty ticked that he found out I was married dang my good looks.

When we got our food we started eating and then the flashes came and the questions harry saw them and grabbed my arm and raced out the back door we ran as fast as we could to our car and when we got to it we jumped in and drove away.

When we got home Harry had to get ready to go on your so I sat on the couch and watched some tv. the news popped on so I watched what was happening and all of a sudden me and harry pop up on the screen and the headline says two lovebirds caught together at perkins is harry cheating on taylor later tonight on the news. 

ugh i am sick and tired of those people i just want to die.

"ok babe i'm leaving" 

"ok honey be safe and call me when you get off the flight"

"ok bye"

"bye" we gave eachother a goodbye kiss and he left for a week i dont know how i am gonna live without him.

**********************

hey guys so this is the new book the first chapter i know its short but i will update or try to update tomorrow or thursday love ya guys bye :)

kik:jesusgirl1113