Chapter two

Hey guys I don't know if I should continue cause nobody's reading so idk but here's the second chapter

*********

It's been a whole two days without Harry and it's been really hard I mean what is there to do around here I don't know where anything is in London I'm from the USA i don't know what to do.

So I called Perrie.

"Hey girl what's up?"

"Hey Perrie well Harry left for tour and you know I'm new to the uk so can we go out and do something?"

"Of course I'll be there in ten"

"K see ya then"

Ok I have ten minutes I ran upstairs and I got ready when I was ready she was knocking at my door.

I opened the door and she was stunning like wow her makeup,hair,clothes,and shoes are perfect.

We walked outside and got in her car. we drove to some store we shopped a bit I got some shoes and some cute clothes then afterwards we got some lunch we went to I don't know what it was called but it was fancy. when we were done eating she dropped me off at home and said she'll be back around 5:00 and I should be dressed like a teenage girl and look like one. I gave her a confused look and she said it was a surprise so I will have to wait till tonight at 5:00.

I picked out some old clothes that still fit some denim booty shorts and a shirt that showed some cleavage and showed some stomach I did my hair in a high ponytail and put some makeup on then there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door and there was a 15 year old Perrie standing there we both had shocked faces at eachother.

"Bailey ok you are a 15 year old"

"So are you"

"But when we get in the car you must close your eyes so it will be a surprise"

"Ok"

When we in the car I closed my eyes and sat there for about 20 minutes when the car stopped she said to open my eyes. I opened my eyes we were at a concert arena I saw on the electric sign and it said one direction tonight.

I looked at her in shock and she held backstage passes and front row tickets.

"Bailey the show starts in an hour and I got Lou here to make us look like were not ourselves so we can prank Harry and zayn"

" What do you have planned?" I said with an evil smirk on my face

She told me the plan and I laughed so hard. when we were done with our giggle fit we got straight to work to not be ourselves.

It's time for the meet and greets backstage.i remembered what she told me to do.

Flashback

******

"Ok so I told Paul and the other security guards what going on and they said ok so were good with them but so when we get up to them were gonna freak out and your gonna scream and kiss harry straight on the lips and I'm gonna do the same for zayn then Paul and another security guard is gonna come and take us away to there dressing room then were gonna come running back out without the makeup and jump into there arms and kiss them"

Flashback over

******

Just thinking of it makes me laugh.we got in line and it was going fast.

We were two spots away and then we got up to them we freaked out and kissed them on the lips and they had there eyes open the whole time in shock but they didn't kiss back.

That's when the security guards came up and took us away they set us in the dressing room they gave us a thumbs up.

We got the makeup off quickly and we ran back out of the room to the boys they were standing there taking a picture with a girl we kept running we got to them and jumped in there arms and kissed them they were shocked again. then they saw it was us and Harry and zayn dropped Perrie and i.

Harry quickly picked me back up and kissed me with all his might he was smiling during the kiss.

Zayn was doing the same with Perrie.

When we broke the kiss me and zayn gave eachother a hug and Perrie gave Harry a hug.

"How are you two here"harry said still grinning

"Well harry I bought two tickets to the show front row and backstage passes and I told the security officers to do that and yeah" Perrie said

"Bailey I just can't believe your here ok everybody's here the show is gonna start in five minutes so let's do something quick" Harry said

Then he nodded his head to zayn they picked us up and rushed out on stage all the fans started screaming and shouting Harry grabbed a mic and set me down and said "hey guys this is my wife bailey all of you say hi bailey" they all shouted "hi bailey"

"Well me and bailey are gonna sing a song for you guys is that alright"

They all shouted I looked at Harry and he mouthed little things I nodded and grabbed a mic. Perrie and zayn stood there watching us Perrie smiling and grinning zayn was smiling too.

Harry started singing the first verse and I joined in everybody started screaming and cheering. once we were finished everybody clapped and cheered.

Then it was time for the boys to do there show.

*******

Sorry it's short and such a long update I was doing so many things from online school and everything else I will try to do my best to update again soon