Chapter four

So I don't think I'm gonna continue cause nobody's reading my story so sorry I'm not gonna continue until this story gets 100 reads and 15 votes

********

Baileys Pov

We were just getting ready to leave.

When there was a knock on our door. Harry opened the door and there stood Jc with a evil smirk on his face "Jc what are you doing here?" I asked

"I came here to get you"

"The hell you didn't you back off" Harry said to him

"The hell I did"

"Look you prick were married so back off" Harry said threatening Jc

"Well I don't care I need to talk to her privately"

"Look Jc we used to date yes but then you punched my father and I knew you weren't the one but me and Harry are married so I'm not talking to you anymore so sorry bye " I said closing the door.

"Ugh finally thought he'd never leave" Harry said

Then Harry's phone started ringing the marimba sound I hate that sound so freaking much "turn it off"

"Hello?"

"Yeah can bailey come"

"But.."

"Fine bye"

He ended the call and looked at me "that was simon he said I have an interview once we land and you are gonna be escorted to the hotel but we gotta leave in about 5 minutes"

"Ok" we finally left and Liam,louis,niall, and zayn met us outside "finally what took you guys so long I'm starving" Niall said "Niall you've already had three pancakes and eggs" Liam said back "don't forget the bacon"

While they were bickering in the car I was just sitting there thinking what I'll do when Harry's gone at that interview.what if Jc finds me what if he hits me or something.

Once we finally reached the airport I went up to the desk and I asked the woman "hi can I search for a person on this plane please?"

"Of course who would you like to search for?"

"Jc caylen"

"Um yes we have one Jc Caylen"

Oh no I thanked the woman quickly and walked over to Harry I was trying to hold back my tears how did he know where were going once I got over to Harry I was already crying.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Jc he's on this plane"

"What?!?! how did he know"

"I don't know but I don't want to be in the same plane as that devil"

"We will figure something out"

As we were walking on the plane to be seated I saw Jc behind me I hope he doesn't have the seat next to me and Harry please not this seat. but my praying didn't work cause all the sudden Jc sits next to me.

*******

Hi so I know it's short but any ways I want 100 reads and 25 votes on this book/ chapter and I'll continue so yeah byeeee oh yeah and I need a co-owner/co-writer so contact me

Kik:jesusgirl1113