Chapter three

Hey guys so I will try to update more often cause maybe if I updated more you guys would read I just want people to read but yeah bye

*******

So they started off with best song ever,then live while were young,kiss you, little things, c'mon c'mon, rock me, heart attack, teenage dirtbag, what makes you beautiful, twitter questions and surprisingly one of my questions were in there and they all pointed to me. perrie's question was also in there when those were over the started singing again and during i would liam takes my phone and records the rest of the show for me he mostly recorded harry and eventually harry took the phone knowing it was mine. at the end of the show harry came over and handed it back to me giving me a quick kiss and saying goodbye.

me and perrie had a few girls come up to us asking for pictures and autographs but nothing serious we walked to the car and we got in and drove home.

when we got to my house perrie came in with me and we talked for a few minutes i was barely listening until she said goodbye i waved and she left. I went to the fridge and tried to get something to eat but we are out of everything. I groaned knowing I was having to go to the store but i went anyway. I personally hate going to the store here at night but whatever,just as i was walking up to the door i got a phone call, hoping it was harry i looked at the phone but instead it was the police.

"hello?"

"hello is this mrs.styles?"

"yes why?"

"because we have some news for you..... Jc Caylen has been released"

"oh no please tell me this is a joke"

"no joke miss"

at that moment i dropped my phone.

"miss? miss? is everything alright miss?"

i picked up my phone and said "yes everything is alright"

"ok good have a great day"

i hung up and went straight for my contacts i saw harry and i called him.

he finally picked up on the third ring

"hey beautiful"

"Harry?!?!"

" yeah whats wrong"

"Jc has been released"

"what that creep that almost beat me to death and almost raped you got released?!?!"

i could tell he was angry.

"yes and Harry i'm scared he knows where our house is and he will find me"

"i know where are you right now"

"i'm at target just about a mile from my house"

" ok go home i will be there in about thirty minutes your going to come on tour with us"

"Harry can't do that you might get fired"

" i won't get fired now go home right now and lock the door when you get there"

"ok and Harry?"

"yes?"

"i love you"

" I love you too"

I hung up and I ran for my car, when I got in my car I just drove straight home.When i got home i ran inside locking all the doors.I sat on the couch hoping nothing bad would happen. about thirty minutes later there was a knock on my door i knew it was Harry but just to make sure I looked through the peep hole and sure enough there was my knight in shining armor Harry. I opened the door for him and he hugged me and asked me if I was okay I told him yes and we ran upstairs quickly to pack some things for the tour.