1: dear journal

I never under stood August Wesley. He never had an expression. Never talked, and never even smiled.

His only friend was Easton, who was my best friend. Easton has been my friend ever since kindergarten, I moved into his neighborhood right next door to him. I remember Easton being crazy, while I was a little shy. I soon warmed up to him, and now he's my best friend.

August started being Easton's friend in the 8th grade. I remember how jealous I was, Easton was spending a lot of time with him, and So I found another friend named Alice. But Easton will always be my best friend, before anyone.
***********

I am still going to Eastwood High School and its my junior year. It's the 3rd week of high-school. And write now I am writing in my journal at 9:30 pm. I should probably go to bed so I can wake up tomorrow and have an amazing Thursday but I'm sacrificing my sleep for you, journal. Today when I went to school I spilled my noodles at lunch all over my pants and had to go home to change. That was a memory I'll never forget. No one really noticed except Alice who couldn't stop laughing at me throughout the whole day. Alice got a new boyfriend, his name is Logan, and he is a year younger then her, so she's not the only one a with a good laugh.

I don't have a boyfriend, but I never really wanted or needed one. Easton and Alice were perfect! And I have the whole drama club.
For now, I will write more later,

Love, Rosie