Chapter One: Hunting

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. NAMES, EVENTS, CHARACTERS, PLACES, EVERYTHING. PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND REMAKE. I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUT I WANT TO BE. IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS PLEASE VOICE THEM. This is my first "love" story so GOOD COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED. 

:D THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

CHAPTER ONE: ANOTHER DAY AT GREEN GOTTS ACADEMY

"May!" My mother called from downstairs. "Your going to be late! Again!" 

"Not like it matters when your dad's the Alpha!" I called back. I can get away with anything, I thought to myself.

I checked my hair one last time in the mirror, perfect as usual. I have dark green-golden eyes and hair the color of ebony, and it has never had a bad day. I'm not the skinniest girl, but ask any guy and they'll tell you I have looks to die for. I'm tanned and toned and one of the most athletic teenage girl werewolves around. I grabbed my bag and dashed down the stairs. 

I grabbed an apple of the kitchen island, kissing my mothers cheek on the way, and ran outside. I stopped, as I do every morning, and drooled over my beautiful, black, 67 mustang gt fastback. She had two red racing stripes outlined in silver on her hood and ran all the way back, amazing, dark red interior and a very nice V8 engine. What teenager wouldn't want a beauty like this? 

"Thank you, Jackson," I thanked my butler, as he handed me my keys and opened my door. A clear blast of Linkin Park hit me. 

"As always, Miss May. I love this car," Jackson replied with a childish grin. 

"You can drive her later, if you want."

Jackson's face lit up and he bowed. "I'll fill up her tank," he flashed me a devilish grin. "Have a lovely day, Miss May." 

"Don't get in too much trouble with the other beauties in there," I nodded toward the garage. "Might have to much fun and actually give the cops a job to do." I winked at him. 

I slid into the comfy leather seat and clicked my seat belt on. Gotta be safe around here with those crazy drivers... Like ME! I laughed to myself. 

I pulled out of the drive way, our big golden gates opened on their own accord. (Magic: the gates only open to the Royal Family {me} and the servants) Jackson waved one last goodbye and then dashed toward the garage. Just like a little kid, I giggled. 

My beauty's engine purred. Smiling, I hit the gas. I sped all the way to school, but who cares? I'm a were, how can I hit anything with my reflexes? 

Five minutes later Green Gotts Academy came into view. Upside of living so close to school, never really worried about being late, but then again I'm the Alpha's daughter. I'm never late. Everyone in the parking lot moved aside as I pulled in. The whole school admired me and I was friends with pretty much everyone, but as usual you always have your main group of friends. Mine were always at the west end of the parking lot. Everyone knew who we were; how couldn't they?

Marcus is the football captain, drives an orange Camaro SS, and has dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Tony, Marcus's girlfriend, is the best artist in the state. She has light brown hair and pretty blue eyes too (hint mates eyes always match) and she drives a bright, red Ferrari. Lisa is the dumb blonde of our group, the shop-aholic and total pink baby, but she ain't no barbi. She may be the Captain of the Gymnastics Team, and may have a football boyfriend and all, but she can kick anyone's ass any day. She drives a silver, Dodge Challenger with black pin-striping. And then you have our hillbilly, George. He has dark, blonde hair with red hints and green eyes. He drives a forest green, classic Ford with a nice, big Elk rack in the back. His talent is hunting, obviously.