Fairy Tail x Reader -Part 1

I wake up in the middle of the forest my heart is racing. I can't remember anything, my head is killing me. I start walking to see if I can find somebody to help me. Then I hear some people talking in the distance. I walk towards their voices. Then I see them, a blue cat, a guy only in his underwear, a girl dressed in armor, a guy with pink hair, and another girl who was blonde and she was holding a bunch of keys. I try to keep quiet but they spot me. We stared at each other for a while. Then the woman in armor says in a stern voice "State your name." My name is, I stop talking I can't remember my name I think to myself. "State your name now!," she says. I can't remember my name I tell her. They began to walk towards me I think about running but they will probably just come after me. "Where are you from," the blonde girl says in a sweet voice. "I-I don't remember I just woke up here." They tell me to come with them back to there guild. They tell me there names on the way to their guild. Natsu, Erza, Grey, Lucy, and Happy. We made it to their guild its name, Fairy Tail the building was huge.

 We made it to their guild its name, Fairy Tail the building was huge

(Part 2 will be here soon.)