Fairy Tail x Reader -Part 2

We all went inside of the guild. It was very lively inside. There were lots of people, but I still don't understand what guilds are for. I decided to ask why they have guilds. "You don't know what they are for?," Lucy says. I tell her no, she explains it to me. "So to shorten it up guilds are places for wizards to get jobs, make friends, and relax." I was really confused because I have of heard of wizards but I didn't think I would meet real wizards. "Wizards?," I said, but I did not mean to put it like that. They looked at me really confused. "You don't know what wizards are," Natsu says. "I do, but I have never met one," I said. After that we went to see a very pretty girl named Mirajane to ask where their master Mackarov was. "Hello Mira," Erza said. "Oh, you guys are back all ready...uh who is that behind you," Mira said. "We found (him/her) in the forest," Gray says. "Where is the master?," Erza ask. "He is out on business ," Mirajane says. "Back to you, what is your name," Mira says. "Uh........ I don't remember my name," I say. "Oh, I see you have lost your memory and it seems to be very bad since you can't even remember your name," Mira says. I told her what happened. "So if I am correct you just woke up in the forest and found these guys," Mira says. "Yes," I say. "Your very luck, well we are going to need something to call you until you get your memory back,"  Mira says. "Any ideas ," Erza says. "Well I like _______," I say. "Then I guess we'll call you _______," says Nastu. While we waited for the master they introduced me to everybody. Elfman, Levy, Jet, Droy, Cana, Lisanna, Juvia, Laxus, Wendy, and many others. Everyone  is so fun and friendly. Time seemed to go by fast talking to everyone because the master had already gotten back. There he was, a very small old man. He really wasn't what I expected, the master of Fairy Tail, Mackarov.

 He really wasn't what I expected, the master of Fairy Tail, Mackarov

This is after the 7 year gap by the way. Sorry that not everybody is in the picture.