Fairy tail x Reader -Part 3

Erza walked over to get the master. Once he was with us we told him my situation. "You do not remember anything huh, well theres not much we can do but we will see if we can find any friends or family of yours. We will get a search party ready as soon as possible," Master Mackarov says. "It seems to be getting late," Erza says. "I-I don't have a place to stay," I say. "You can stay with me," says Lucy. "Thank you very much Lucy," I say.
"No problem," Lucy says. "I would also like to thank everyone else for helping me you are all so kind," I say. "It's cool," says Gray. After that me and Lucy go back to her place. I try to strike up conversation so I ask Lucy what kind of magic she uses. "Oh.... well I use a magic called celestial spirit magic," Lucy says. "Can you show me how it works when we get to your place," I say. "Sure" Lucy says. When we get to her house Natsu and Happy were there. "Do you two live together like a couple," I say. "N-No! As if I would date him!," Lucy yelled. She was extremely flustered and Natsu just sat there blushing like he couldn't say a thing. It seemed like they where in love with each other but to embarrassed to confess their love. So after that we all went to sleep and I never got to see Lucy's magic because she was mad at me for what I said. The next day Lucy decided to take me out and buy me some other clothes since I only had the one that I am wearing. "I am really sorry for this but I must point this out, you and Natsu are in love with each other it is very clear to see including the way you both acted," I say. "I am not in love with him! Also Natsu is way to dense so he would not be in love with me, so can we get off this subject now please," Lucy says. "I am sorry for bringing it up,"I say. "It is ok just please do not do it again," Lucy says. "Ok I will not do it again I promise," I say. Then we bought a couple pairs of clothes and headed to the guild.

 Then we bought a couple pairs of clothes and headed to the guild