1: Faulty Night: First Kiss Stolen

"Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already."- Benjamin T. Russell

JEZZ POV

I asked our family driver to stop the car when I saw a high-class bar that I'm looking of. I told him not to wait for me as I am just going to take a cab later.

I heave a heavy sigh when I saw the line-up of people who's longing toget inside that bar.

Oh! It's Friday night!

I'm having a second thoughts of falling in-line or just go back home and bury myself on my bed and pillows, soaking them with my own tears. If I'm going the end of the line it will took me probably half an hour to get inside.

Urg! It's a day of frustration!

"Miss, are you going inside? I'll let you in!" The man shorter than me by couple of inches approached me before I made up my mind to just go back home. He's smiling with admiration. He's handsome on his own rights but not attractive enough for me. Height is a matter tome. But should I go with him? I hesitated.

"I'm a bartender there. My shift starts in ten minutes, it will be my pleasure to serve you a drink later. Shall we go?" His smiles never leaves his fuller lips when he check his wrist watch. I know, it's almost 9:30 in the evening!

The night is still young! It might still turn into something interesting!

"Okay! Thanks!" I will come with him inside than to stay on our empty house.

He entwined his fingers with me and I'm awestruck. "Hope you don't mind so they won't ask." he pointed to the guards in front of the bar. I just nodded.

"She's with me!" He told the guards. The two guards scrutinized me from head to toes.

"Lucky bastard! Flavour of the night?" One of the guard muttered to the man beside me but it's a bit louder so it won't escaped my perfect sense of hearing! He chuckled.

So, this man a womanizer! I don't care at all! In my chosen profession, I met a lot of them. Younger and older, genuine bachelor, separated, married or even widowed! And I know how to play with them.

"Don't mind them, they're just kidding me! It's my first time to let a beautiful woman in." The man explained, I just smirked. So, most the woman you let in are physically less fortunate.

Better way to say . . . ugly, right? Am I mischievous?

My eyes have to adjust to the darkness before we reached the dance floor where a multi-colored and strobe lights flashes everywhere. Neon signs aligning the walls, a high ceiling with majestic lights hanging from it, a long lit up bar across the dance floor, and a balcony upstairs with booths to sit and chill on.

Nothing change so much after five years when I first came here when I was nineteen with my bestfriend and our common friends.

Except for it's elegance that made it very crowded. As we made our way to the bar, though the man was trying to protect me, dancing sweaty bodies pressed and rubbed up against me. I don't mind though, it's the fastest way across the room.

The man left me on an empty stool bar at the corner as he will just change to his uniform and punch his time card in. The stool bar beside me is still empty. And I hope it will remain empty as I want to drink all by myself.

I ordered margarita to start with. I drank it at once and get another one. . . I did the same.

Why am I here in the first place? I should not go back here. I should just stay in New York. . . but he asked me to came back. My bestfriend asked me to come for his surprise. . .