Meeting You Again

I remember that day, very clearly actually. It was a happy day. But it was also frightening and depressing. I guess it was just a mixing pot of emotions. But the feeling that stood out the most from that day: betrayal.

Flashback to the day-

"Mom- I think my water broke..." I screamed. "Oh my god. Ally, get in the car. NOW!" she yelled back. I tried as fast as I could to get the car.

 I wasn't ready for this- I'm 17! Besides... Austin- the father of this child- ran away with Trish and Dez, when he found out that I was pregnant with his baby. He literaly FREAKED.

My mom rushed out, carrying the diaper bag,and quickly sped off to the hospital, while I screamed and yelped in pain. Mom rubbed small cirlces on my back with one hand, and called my dad on her cell, with the other hand. 

Mom hopped out of the seat,and ran to the other side, to help me out, screaming for a nurse in the process. A nurse helped me into a wheelchair and than up toa room, on the baby floor. 

Wow, I didn't expect myself on this floor for another 9 or 10 years. But no, it's now,whenmy music career was just getting started. Bye-bye music.

I laid on the bed, groaning at each contraction that shocked my small body. 

Once I'd been ready to pus, mom and dad by my side,the doctors helped me stay calm. "Breath in, and out. You'll be joyful when it's over."

I pushed and pushed, warm tears streaming down my face. This hurt like hell. I wanted it to be all over, but it wasn't and never would be. 

Mom and dad were arguing over the bed, where I was yelling in pain. Guess who's never having kids again?

"This is unacceptable," my dad started, "Austin's out having fun and being a teenage, while ourbaby is forced to grow up too fast!" 

My mom couldn't even respond, she sat there, staring at my face. She was disappointed, upset, sad for me. I knew she couldn't cope with me having a baby... and at the same time, the father not being here.

I felt one last pain, and it was over. "Allyson," Doctor Peters said, "you're baby girl is here." I smiled. "What is her name?" "Her name is Alexandria Rae." 

That was it. I'd had my baby, beautiful Alexandira. That's what Austin had always wanted to name his daughter. The happiness was unexplainable, her tiny baby body, her gorgeous hair, and even her eyes; the onesshe'd inherited from Austin. A hazelish color. 

But the amount of betrayal I felt was also incredilbly high. He'd left me, he'd left his daughter, to be a singer. He told me he loved me. I only had one thing to say to Alexandira: never trust Austin Monica Moon.