[20]: Ginger

Victoria smiles as she looks down at Carl who was laying his head on her lap. She tries hard to keep her eyes open, not wanting to go to sleep.

Victoria and Carl both jump when the hear a slam against the window. She quickly grabs her pistol when there is a man standing right outside the car.

Victoria pushes the young boy behind her. The strawberry blonde's breath hitches when she spots Daryl. "No!" She yells when Daryl gets hit from no where.

Carl watches as the door opens and a man grabs Victoria. "No! Leave her alone!" The boy shouts.

When he throws Victoria on the ground he then grabs Carl and holds onto him.

"You leave him be!" Rick yells attempting to get closer to his son. "Listen, it was me. It was just ne."

"Victoria." The young woman looks up to find Dean kneeling with a gun to his hand, the blonde slowly slides a knife over to her.

She nods at him before looking back at the scene.

"First, we're gonna beat Daryl and the blonde to death. Then we'll have the girls. Then the boy. Then we'll shoot you and we'll be square." Joe laughs.

Victoria yelps as the man from earlier grabs her, she attempts to fight him off but he was just too big.

"Let her go." Rick orders.

"Stop your squirming." The man smirks.

Victoria tries to grab the knife from her pocket but it drops when both her hands get grabbed. Carl Grimes tries to help the woman but he gets held back.

Dean jumps when a gunshot sounds, he looks to find Rick still kneeling. He painfully watches as Victoria tries to fight back, he couldn't do anything, not with a gun pointed at him.

When the man is distracted by Rick and Joe fighting, Victoria quickly grabs the knife and stabs him in the leg. She leaves him on the ground and runs towards the man aiming a gun at Dean's head.

She is just about to kill him when she gets thrown onto the ground again.

She watches as Joe falls to the ground dead, a scared look on  her face as she looks at Rick.

Victoria looks away and smirks when she spots her gun on the ground, she picks it up and quickly kills the guy who pointed his gun to Dean.

Dean quickly stands up afterwards. He frowns when he finds the same man from earlier holding onto Carl now.

"I'll kill him!"

"Let the boy go." Michonne aims the gun.

"He's mine." Rick says, walking towards the man.

Victoria watches shockingly as Rick stabs the man in stomach. Carl quickly runs over to her and she holds onto him. "It's okay." She whispers, kissing the boy on the cheek.

Victoria looks at Michonne and softly let's go of Carl, she quickly gets up and stumbles towards Daryl. "Daryl, are you okay?"

"Victoria?" The man mumbles.

"I'm here." She says, hugging the man. "I'm here."