Chapter 11~ Guitar

Emma's P.O.V.~

The first time I ever learned how to play guitar was the best and now I'm really good at it and I love it. I love singing and playing it. My sort of amazing life. If only I could re watch that first time of plucking the strings.

-FlashBack-

"No, your ring finger goes here." Niall says repositioning my finger.

"Sorry!" I say and strum it over and it sounds good, "was that correct?"

"Perfection" He says and smiles at me. Nially grabs my hand and repositions my fingers.

"Now strum this is the c cord." Niall says and I strum.

"I like the c cord the best so far. " I say and he repositions my fingers again. remember Emma you have to get the fingers right.

"Me too! Now this is the d cord."

"Okay," I strum and it sounds horrible, " that does not sound right at all!"

We both laugh and I put my fingers in the right place and play the cord correctly. The door bells sound vibrates through the house.

"Ill get it." Niall gets up and leaves the room I put the guitar down and look around the room. I wish I had a room like this in my house. I stand up and start walking out of the room and venture of somewheres else trying to find Niall. I walk around for a bit and end up getting lost.

"Emma!!" Niall starts calling for me. great I'm lost and I don't even know what Niall's going to think about me running off.

"I'm lost come find me!!" I scream and sit in the middle of the hall. Let me just say I never ever want to live in a house like this EVER. I here footsteps coming from behind me and I stand up and face Niall.

"Why were you walking around my house?" Niall said. Yeah he was not so happy that I was 'snooping' or whatever he thought.

"I was trying to find you but you like in a freaking castle so I got lost." I said and look at him. No I wasn't snooping. No I wasn't going into your fridge and snooping around. No I wasn't trying on your shoes. What are you talking about?

"I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I thought maybe you were snooping..." Niall says and looks down. Haha and I said no and looked him in the eye. Wimp. Buuut he is cute. Whaaaaaaaaat???? Brain what is yo problem lately?

"I don't snoop. I just want pizza that's all!" I put my hands up and walk off.

"Pizza is this way." he says and points in the other direction. I turn around and go that way.

"I knew that!" I said which makes him laugh and I smile. I find my way to the pizza with out Niall's help.

"Oh bravo you found your way through my house." Niall claps for me and I bow and say

"why thank you my kind sir" Niall laughs and opens up the pizza .

"Half and half?" Niall asks

"You know me too well!" I say in a girly girl accent type thing and grab as much as my plate can carry from my half and start eating.

"You love food don't you?" He asks with a mouth full of food.

"Yes very much so" I answer

"Good me too we should get along very well me and you." He says and smiles

__________________________

I'm sorry it's short and I haven't updated in a while I promise I will post chapter 12 very soon love y'all

Xoxo

Lilly