Chapter 13~ First Kiss

(p.s. idk how to Irish step dance)

Emma's P.O.V.

I continue to chuckle at Niall's silly little Irish dance.

"Hey stop laughing at me!" Niall grabs my hand and pulls my lazy body of the couch, "you try it."

"I know I've been watching you for the past 30 minutes, buuuut I cannot do this," I say as Niall sits down on the couch,"No thank you."

"You can do it! C'mon I will show you."

Niall comes up to me and starts showing me how to actually use my feet and put use into them.

"Tap your toes, shuffle your feet, spin clap, and repeat," He swiftly moves his feet and I try to copy, but I hook my foot on my ankle and start falling, (I know it's very cheesy and cliché) but Niall catches me and pulls me back up to him. (Again cheesy) I stare straight at him and his eyes just twinkle and I get lost in that beautiful blue and green atmosphere. (Even more cheesiness) He leans closer to me and slowly leans in my a kiss. (Still cheesy) His lips are absolute perfection. Soft as a blanket but a little rough and just pure bliss. I counted 18 full seconds. I pull back and smile at him. (Back with the cheesiness.) We were both at a lost for words. Just pure bliss and love. I here a few claps and whistles behind us. I immediately snap my head at the sound.

"GET A ROOM!" Louis yells at the top of his lungs.

"You idiots had to ruin the moment didn't you?" Me and Niall say in harmony.

"Yes yes we did," Zayn and Harry said.

"You guys are so annoying." I say and roll my eyes.

___________________________

Enjoy! Updating a little more often now!

- Lilly Robinson