Chapter 5 - Huh?

Emma's P.O.V.-

I grabbed my guitar and other stuff and walked on, I balanced on rail road and smiled at how I had yet to fall unlike always when I do. I hummed Trouble Maker by Olly Murs. I got off the rail and grabbed my guitar and started to play the chords to the song an hummed along with it.

"Wait!" I said to myself and took a big clip and attached to a loop in my jeans and to some loops in my other stuff so I wouldn't leave it there. I went right back to playing the guitar and humming the song. I took of the scarf I had tied around the top of guitar put it around my neck. I kept playing and started dancing too. I probably looked like a dumb butt by now. But no one could see me. I ended the song and started to sing and play The A team by Ed sheeran.

"White lips

Pale face

Breathing in snow flakes

Burnt lungs

Sour taste

Lights gone

Days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights

Strange men

And they say

She's in the class a team

Stuck in her day dream

Been this way since eighteen

but lately her face seems

slowly sinking, waisting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upper hand

Go mad for a couple grams

She don't want to go out side

Tonight

And in a pipe she flies to a motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly..."

I sang having to stop midway. I heard the helicopter a while away so it must be near I grab all my stuff and run to the bushes and through them in there to wait. I hope in with them and cover everything so we aren't seen. I itch my neck, because it's itchy, and I was about to pull the scarf away, but it's not there.

"OH CRAP!" I say and peek through the bushes and there is that lovely scarf, and lucky me it's neon pink, neon orange, neon green and blue. Hopefully they won't notice it and if anything they won't be looking in bushes or anything. I here the helicopter get closer I sneak more towards the middle of the bush but I'm able to see outwards and nobody could see me because I have leaves all over myself and stuff. I here the helicopter over head and the noise doesn't change or does it sound like it moves. I frown, darn scarf, shouldn't have left my neck. Maybe they won't need to do anything and just think of it as a... a.... a.... okay I don't know, but any ways.

CLUNK! I here this random noise. I peak out and see a ladder on the ground. I curse under my breathe but stay quiet to see who this person is. I see nice white shoes and some jeans of a person coming down. I see a blue t-shirt and then the persons face. Well his face. I furrow my eyebrows at who it is. He picks up the scarf and examines it.

"Niall?" I whisper just enough so he can't here it.

__________________________

I KNOW I PROMISED THREE LAST WEEK SO THIS WEEK WILL BE FOUR COUNTING THIS ONE!!! :)

Comment

Fan

Vote

Love ya,

Lilly