Chapter 1

Hey, my name's Red. Red as in color. 🎵 Red, the blood of angry men. Haha kidding.

Over 100 years ago, my home, Zyexia, had a major problem in population because of the consecutive deaths which are caused by love. Love was considered as a disease. You can't think properly, and once you get this "heartbreak" thing, you don't want to eat, drink or even talk. Yes, love. Ugh, I hate that word. That disgusting word. Man, I could puke.

Luckily, scientists found a cure to this disease-- the love serum. They get to inject you with that thing every 2 years to avoid being infected. The injection of the serum starts at the age of 16.

Maybe you're wondering how they/we make babies. Well, certain group of women, aging 25 years old, are injected (yeah, again) with this it-will-make-you-pregnant serum. And after 9 months, you'll give birth. Then, be injected (again) with the love serum to avoid attachment to the baby.

That's how it's been working here. Someday, I'm gonna be a scientist. Kidding, I'm a star. A rockstar. Too confident, eh? But I'll go with anything anyway. Anything. As long as I won't fall for this love thing they talk about.

I'm about to turn 16 next month. And that's when my real life begins.