I've Been Requested...

Hey! Sorry I know I'm horrible I haven't written in a month or two, I've just been so busy with school, moving, and work:/ I will be posting as much as I can though because it's almost my bday and instead of me getting presents I thought I'd give you guys a treat, mkay?

Love you!

Kylee🌹

_____________________

Quentin's POV

I woke up to the usual train traveling by. I looked around my room and saw clothing scattered on the floor as well as a few pairs of shoes. Sitting up, I stretched out my back and yawned. I grabbed my phone turning it on, seeing I had a few texts all from the same person. Hunter.

Quentin, hurry over to the warehouse! "I have got a mission for you and Melissa."

And

"Quentin! Answer your damn phone!! Get down to the warehouse NOW!"

From Hunter

I scoffed at this. There was always something new and my partner in crime was always Melissa. Don't get me wrong I hated doing what he asked. But I also hated Melissa because she was one of those girls that would do ANYTHING for money. And she wore little to nothing thinking it would get her far in life but I think it would only get you far enough to getting raped. She never listened. Shaking the thoughts away I got out of bed and went to the bathroom getting into the shower. Letting the heat wash away my worries I washed my hair and body, before getting out.

Going to my closet I look at all the clothes I have and pick out a bright pink tank with a creme vest to put over, then black skinny jeans with rips in them and my black converse. Looking in the mirror I nod with approval then move on to my hair and makeup. Putting my hair in a high ponytail and just putting eyeliner, mascara, and blush I deemed myself presentable.

Grabbing my purse, I walked outside to my car and drove to the warehouse. As I was driving past a business area there was a huge mass of screaming girls and a few guys crowding the entrance of one of the buildings, my curious side getting the better of me, I pulled over to the side of the road and waited to see what the commotion was. Body guards were telling the girls something but I couldn't hear over the screams. The screaming only got louder as girls waved their hands to the windows above. I couldn't see anything and decided to leave because I didn't want to get into to much trouble.

Pulling away from the curb I saw a guy in the middle looking like he was getting mobbed and his curly hair was getting pulled on. There was also another one that was blonde who looked like he was getting choked. I don't know how I found that funny but when their clothes started to rip I started laughing. Shaking my head with a smile on my face I headed to the warehouse.