Entry 15

It's been a while. I've had many ups-flying halfway across the world to experience some of the memories that will stay with me forever; I have seen my two inspirations and anchors within the time frame of 48 hours and reached a subsequent epiphany that the happiest I will ever feel is with adrenaline coursing through my veins, sweat pouring down my back, my throat sore from singing the lyrics out deafeningly loud and being jostled by those whom are as equally enthralled as I am; I've reconnected with old friends, made new ones and strengthened the bonds I have with the current ones.

And yet, these pinpoint constellations of happiness and euphoria dim in comparison to the engulfing darkness that surrounds and perpetuates them. They are constantly clawing at me and pulling me back down. I hate to say it, but I am struggling to stay sane. The constant nagging in the back of my mind from my own torturous and twisted consciousness that there is a way out of all of this is crescendoing into a cacocphonous inferno that no matter how much I attempt to block out, fights back even stronger each time. I am struggling to resist the temptation it allures me with. Needless to say I don't know how long I will last.