The Short Walk

Llama woke up in the late morning, the sun blazing down on her back. She had fallen asleep while eating. She decided she would escape from the petting zoo and go see the world.

She stood up, and started walking off, until she'd found the path. She knew that all the paths led towards the exit, which meant freedom for Llama. So she set off on her way.

She walked for a while on that hot stone path. She passed the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and the sheep, and the ponies, and the chickens, and the guinea pigs, and then realised that she was going in circles.

But she didn't really care. After all, she was only a llama.