The Cheeseburger

Llama kept walking, and walking, and walking, hoping to somehow break out of her loop. But, being a llama, she didn't have the brains to think to turn in the other direction, so she just kept circling and circling.

As time wore on, Llama realised it was lunch time. She was hungry and wanted her feed. But, having broken out, none of the keepers knew where she was, and so couldn't give her her usual food (which was never any good anyway).

But Llama was hungry. She eventually noticed a kiosk located by the exit. (This was ironic, as she had passed it already about 273 times.) She walked up to it, noticing the smell of food around it. A family were just receiving their order: three drinks and a cheeseburger.

Llama pushed the family out of the way, and ate their cheeseburger. Llama walked away, satisfied.

Soon afterwards, though, Llama realised that one cheeseburger was not enough for her. They were so great that she just HAD to have more.

So then she walked back to the kiosk, which smelled strongly of cheeseburger. Llama pushed the family at the front away, to steal their cheesebu--

They hadn't ordered a cheeseburger! Llama was angry that she couldn't steal a cheeseburger, and walked away sadly.

But, just before Llama could get stuck in her endless loop again, she got an idea. She walked around the back of the kiosk, and walked right through the door leading inside. There, she walked up to where the man was making the cheeseburgers and ate about three or four of them.

('Much better!' thought Llama as she walked out.)