4

Jamila
I was about to leave to go to Kamar's house, Like I needed to discuss stuff with him... I left work at about 9:00 tonight and I plan on seeing him at 10:00. I straightened out my shirt before starting my car, I turned on the radio then Rihanna started playing.
"If I get another chance to, I will never no never neglect you" I sang along
"Just ready fi Work, Work , Work, Work, Work. " I continued dancing in my seat.
*********
I parked my car in front of his house. The lights were on letting me know he was still up.
I knocked on the door hoping for him to open straight away. Devontae -in Media- opened the door.
"Aye, Wuz good, you want me to get Kamar?" He Asked.
I nodded, he left me at the door waiting until a couple seconds later.
"What's up?" He said getting straight to the point.
"No Hello, How are you?" I started
"Hey...What do you want?" He said again
"Aren't you going to invite me in?" I asked again. He looked back in the house before motioning for me to come in. As soon as I walked in all I could smell was weed. I was a little surprised when I saw AJ there, I could feel myself burning up when I saw DeNique and Loniqua Cleaning themselves up. "So..What's up?" Kamar asked coming over to me.
"What are they doing here?" I asked motioning to Lolo and DeNique.
"I owed them favours" he continued.
I shifted my weight to my right leg not buying anything he was saying to me.
"What type of favours were they?" I asked. He sighed "Why you always all up in my shit?"
"I'm your girlfriend" I stated
"Well, if you gave me some I wouldn't have to look for it somewhere else" he said.
"So your admitting you slept with them, I can't believe you" I said getting ready to leave.
"Look, I don't know what I saw in you when we started dating, but it's gone too far" I continued.
"Just because you jealous of every female that speaks to me, I'll see you around" he said
"you know what, we're done." I said
"What?" He said
"Us, We're Finished" I said motioning between us as I walked away leaving the house. I was just about to leave until I felt someone knock on my window, I frowns mimed once I seen AJ there. He came in the passenger seat. "What was that all about?" He asked. I shook my head "don't worry, is there a reason as to why your here?" I said uninterested.
"I just wanted to say, if I was Kamar, I would drop all these hoes for you" he said.
"Look, I don't mean to come across as Rude but, I don't give a shit about Kamar, Him and his hoes can do their thing and I'll do mine" I began
He nodded
"If he really did want us to be together like real love not just for the pussy which I wouldn't give to the next nigga that come round, because I know of I slept with someone while I was with him he would hate me and probably fuck up the person i was with," I continued
"So your a Virgin" he said licking his lips.
"Get out, AJ" i said.
He threw his hand up in the air. "Sorry, a nigga just curious". I chuckled to myself as he left the car.