7

Jamila's POV

I sat next to Rico as he was moving around. I was actually worried for him.
I heard a knock on the door, and Rolled my eyes as soon as I saw Aj.
"What's Wicthu?" He said,
"What's With me, am I the one punching people for no reason" I Whisper Yelled. He Sucked his teeth. "Look Ma, I'm here to tell you why I Dun Punched Him." He Sighed. I shifted my weight to my left leg. "Talk then," . "To Be Honest Wicthu Ma I'm feeling you, But you can't take hints" He blurted out. "When have you hinted You were Feeling me?" I Said.
"That Night, you had just broken up with Kamar, I told you 'If I was Kamar I would drop all my hoes for you' or something along those lines" He Calmly said. " Explain how I'm meant to take it in that way, I thought you were -" i was interrupted by Rico coughing. I mugged Aj as I sat on his bed. "Yo, Rico...how you doing?" He said as He was scratching my head. "Holding up. Only Pussys fall down after one blow... I'm a real nigga" he chuckled. "Look...I'm sorr-" He said before being cut off by Rico " it's Cool, I'm not pressing charges" Aj's face changed. He looked at me for a few seconds and left.
Aj's POV
I want Jamila, if I want her I will get her. And I know I ain't balling so gotta make a few calls . I gotta start by apologising to her if she wasn't mine by the end of next week shit Finna Go down
I don't know how but I will. I went to the car put my keys in the ignition and drove, this female had me in my feelings, no female has ever had me feeling like this. It's rare, I don't like people. I'm AJ people like me not the prey way round. I'm usually the hit it then quit it type of person. I stopped somewhere not home. Travis' apartment. I entered the number waiting for him to open. After a few seconds the door unlocked. I stopped at his door and opened it. "Ay, Travis "  I said loudly. He came out in nothing but a towel. "Nigga, you could at least put on sweats," I continued. "This my house and ima do what I want" he shrugged. "This Female has me in my feelings" I said. He lifted and eyebrow. "Who? Is it Taytay" he said with disgust. "Hell Naww, She's off limits but not in a relationship" I smirked. He made a confused face.
"No, You can't , Kamar would kill yo black ass, you can't be beefing nobody my nigga you just came!" He argued. I know I can't be with her but she's running through my head like a trackstar. "We gotta stop you thinking about her, so back to Taytay she fine" he continued. "Yeah Taytay is fine but I don't want Tay Tay" I said Satisfied.

Jamilas POV

I dropped my keys on they counter and rubbed my temples...I was about to go to bed when I heard the lounge lights switch on.. I walked in to see my biological mother...she was never there for me she left with my older brother when I was 4..now I'm 17 and she thinks the can waltz into my life like its okay. "Where's My Mom and Why are you here? " I spoke dryly.
"You ain't seen me in about 13 years and that's what you say" she scoffed.
"Thats Better than. Hey Mom who left me to become a prostitute..you on some fufu lame shit if you think ima speak to yo hoe ass with respect..I don't even know why you bothered" I Spoke with anger.
"I may have been a prostitute but I'm still your mother...and You will never Speak to me like that again" she scolded.
"Or What, you'll Tell my daddy" at this point we were face to face. I was scared but angry. My dad cane down.."now what is all this racket?" He asked.
"Where's Mama?..What is This Ho going here? Are y'all fucking if y'all are oml I will move out of this Damn house tonight!" I said as Calmly as I could. "Don't Call me a hoe." She slapped me..
"I'm Done..Don't Call me to check on me.. I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed I was out so late when you were together all this time" I scoffed. " where are you going to stay?" My Daddy asked. "I might stay with Amara and Aj till I can find a one bedroom Apartnent somewhere, like I said don't call me. Delete my number"
---------------------------------------
This Chapter ends here.
Thank you to H-KING for making me update today. ❤️❤️ More updates  regularly