How To Identify A Player

There are new player and there are experience players. Must watch out for both of them!

1)      Their eyes would wander off consistently. If happen to spot an attractive woman, it’s likely, they would lose interest of you.

2)      A marry player would not give his phone number.

3)      They would often deny being a player (quite the obvious players!).

4)       They start of texting you back and forth for hours. Later on they would not reply to you at all causing you to grow more attract to him and clingy.

5)      If he has the answer to everything this means a year worth of experience and so. As well his sweet talk meaning he will do these sweet things to make your guard down. Just be careful and don’t let your guard down! Do note that there are guys who are naturally sweet.

6)      His good in bed so good that their (some) victims/girls/woman would look over his personality (experience I must say!).

7)      He promises you that he would call you 7:00pm but he doesn’t. If it happens daily, obviously a player.

8)      Oh and if he keeps on saying maybe to most or all of the questions then obviously a player.

9)      They never invite you to their house, ever.

10)    They never want to meet your parents!

But do be careful! Do not let your guard down!!!!