Tsukiyomi Ikuto x Reader (LEMON)

Your POV

Your POV

Tons of X-eggs appeared and I didn't plan on letting them go without purifying them first. They flew away and I flew after them, "Stop!" I yelled but they just flew faster. They flew to the park and I slowly caught up to them. "MUSICAL HARMONY!" I yelled and music notes attacked the X-eggs which caused them to freeze on the spot.

"Now. LULLABY!" I said and slowly they were purified. I sensed somebody watching me so I threw my notes towards a tree, they turned into glowing blades and the same neko-guy from last night jumped out of the tree! "Who are you!?" I asked boldly and he smirked, "Ikuto. Tsukiomi Ikuto." I blushed at his straight-forwardness.

"And who are you?" He asked and I took a deep breath, "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)" He held his chin, "This is Yoru. Who's she?" He asked and I sighed, "She's Hina." "You both have cute names." I gasped and blushed lightly, "What a-are you doing w-watching me?" I asked him and he smirked. I blushed seeing his reaction.

"Well? I e-expect an answer!" I said flustered and he jumped onto a lamp post, and then he stared at me with a smirk, "Why so flustered?" He asked and I blushed a bit more, "I asked you first!" I shot back and he shrugged, "Well, I was takin' a nap there and you just happened to be there." He said and I mentally face-palmed myself.

"For disturbing me... I think you owe me one~" He said and I shuddered, "Okay. What do you want?" i asked him and he pounced on me like a cat, causing me to separate from Hina. He held me bridal style and landed perfectly like a cat. "Yoru. Stay here with Hina." He said and I blushed, "What are you doing!? Put me down!" I said flustered and he chuckled.

"Adorable." He said and I blushed, "Shut up!" I said and he jumped on roofs trying to get on where he wants to go, "Where are we going anyways?" I asked him but he just smirked. He stopped on a roof and then he jumped down on a balcony. He opened the doors and then tossed me onto the bed. he closed the doors and locked the doors.

Ikuto walked over to me and I crawled backwards with fear rising up in me. "Don't worry." He said and he crawled over me, crashing his lips onto mine. I was taken aback from his actions but I melted into the kiss anyways. He smirked and started licking and sucking on my neck. I moaned and he sucked harder.

He used his claws and ripped my clothes off. I gasped when my bare chest was exposed, so by reflex, I covered them with my arms. "No need to be shy (Y/N)." Ikuto said and he pinned my wrists above my head. He licked my left nipple and I arched my back in pleasure. He let go of my wrists to fondle my right one and I moaned in pleasure.

He trailed his tongue down to my belly and I shuddered with delight. He ripped off my skirt and rubbed me through my vagina. I moaned louder and he smirked, "Let me hear more." He said and he rubbed faster making me lose my mind. He removed my panties with his teeth and I clenched my legs closed.

Ikuto forced them open and blew on it making me moan. He smirked and licked around, then he stuck his tongue in and out making me arch my back. I orgasmed on his mouth and he swallowed it all and ate the remaining in my vagina. I was a sweating and panting mess, and Ikuto stood up to get undressed.

I saw his abs and damn were they hot. I bit my lip and he smirked, "Like what you see?" He asked and I blushed. I sat up and he sat down, "Now, pleasure me." He ordered and I got on my knees. I took his cock with my trembling hands and I licked it up. I played with his balls and he hung his head back.

I then licked one of his balls and he groaned. So I put one on my mouth and sucked on it. He moaned loudly and I sucked even harder. Then I took my breasts and massaged his stiff cock. He gasped in delight and I smirked. Then I put it in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He came a few seconds after and then he laid back as sweaty as I was.

He then flipped us so he was now on top, "Now, for the main event." He said and I felt him slowly enter me. Tears fell down my cheeks and he kissed me. He whispered sweet things into my ear to ease the pain but it didn't work. He let me adjust and then I nodded my head so that he could move now.

He moved slowly and the pain soon turned into pleasure. "Ahh~ I-Ikuto~ F-Faster!" I moaned and he went at inhuman speeds. Soon, we came and then he collapsed on me. He rolled over and stared into my eyes, "I love you (Y/N)." He said and I blushed, "I know. I love me too." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm just kidding! I love you too!" I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

-------------------------------------------

Extended Ending:

"It feels like we forgot something..." Ikuto said and(Y/N)'s eyes shot open, "Yoru and Hina!"

(I know it sucks! I promise I'll get better you guys!)

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!!