Eris x Reader (LEMON)

This is dedicated to EddieLeeTodd! She asked for a lemon, but I gave her a one-shot! Sorry for that! DX

I haven't been on for 4 days, and I already had 240 notifications!!! Anyways, enjoy guys!

You were pinned to the bed, by none other than Eris herself. She was growling and you saw that her face was full of anger and jealousy. How did it come to this? Well then, I'll tell you how.

Eris had asked you out, and you obviously accepted, because, well, she was your long-lost soul-mate, at least that's what you wrote in your diary. You had invited Eris over for a sleep-over while your parents were away, and when she saw your diary, she read what you wrote and confessed her feelings for you.

But the next day, she didn't see you at all the whole day, only to find that you had been hanging out with another girl the entire day. Eris didn't think anything of it, until she saw the girl kiss your cheek! When you got home that night, you found Eris on your bed with anger and jealousy all over her face. She grabbed you and pinned you to the bed, and thus, explains the situation you are in.

"You're mine, (Y/N). I thought I made that clear yesterday." Eris said in an unusually low voice and you gulped.

This was the first time you've seen this side of Eris, and you were nervous, but surprisingly excited.

"I am.." You said and Eris growled, pinning both of your wrists above your head and tying them to the bed.

"Then who was that girl!?" Eris said, her voice rising in anger.

You flinched at her tone. Eris has always been gentle and caring towards you, but she was acting completely different. You were about to explain to her what happened, but she crashed her lips onto your's and cut off your sentence. You blushed and Eris roughly squeezed your breasts, making you gasp. Eris thrust her tongue into your mouth, dominating the kiss.

Eris pulled away and you panted for air, your cheeks red. Eris wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, panting as well. She began unbuttoning your shirt and you gasped in surprise.

"H-Hey! Wait! W-What are you doing!?" You said, trying to get her to stop, but failed since your wrists were tied above your head.

Eris glared at you, making you stop squirming. She threw your shirt across the room and pulled your jeans off your legs. You gasped, now only in your underwear as Eris stared down at you with predatory eyes. Eris began to rub you through your underwear, making you gasp and stifle a moan. Eris growled and ripped your panties off, unclipping your bra as she threw both of the fabric across the room.

You were now fully exposed to Eris, and it made you feel dirty, but you didn't really care. When Eris had touched you, she ignited your lust and now you wanted her. You panted softly, blushing under Eris' gaze. Eris noticed this and grinned, beginning to strip herself of her clothes. Your blush deepened as you watched her, getting even more turned on. Eris grinned and grabbed one of your breasts.

You gasped, blushing as you got even more turned on. Eris leaned down and began kissing your neck, looking for your sweet-spot (THERE. ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW. I FUCKING FIXED IT). You moaned out when she found it and Eris grinned, sucking and licking that spot, wanting to leave a mark.

You panted with red cheeks, getting more and more turned on with her actions. Eris trailed her tongue down to your breasts, making your breath hitch in surprise. Eris chuckled and played with them, teasing you by rolling your nipples in between two of her fingers. You groaned softly, slightly rubbing your legs together. Eris saw this and grinned, licking her lips.

She leaned down and began to lick and suck on your breasts, continuing to play with the one she wasn't licking or sucking. You bit your lip to contain your moans and Eris growled, lightly pinching the nipple in between her fingers. You whimpered in pain and Eris pulled away from your chest.

"If I catch you holding back, I'm going to punish you. I want you to surrender yourself to me, (Y/N). Everything about is mine. Even your moans." Eris said, forcing your clamped legs apart.

You gasped and began to squirm again, feeling Eris' breath on your vagina. Eris gripped your thighs firmly and kissed your vagina softly, wanting to tease you. You whimpered, wanting her touch.

"E-Eris~ Please~ No more teasing~ I want you~" You breathed out and Eris grinned.

"How badly do you want me~?" She purred softly, her tail swishing in content at your statement.

"V-Very badly~" You breathed out, not caring about how slutty you sounded.

Eris liked the answer you gave and rewarded you by plunging her tongue inside you. You gripped the bedsheets tightly and moaned out, arching your back. When you close to you climax, Eris pulled away while licking her lips.

You whimpered and saw Eris grinning. After all, she still wanted to punish you for being with that girl. Eris muttered some words under her breath and a thick cock came out of Eris' vagina. You gasped in surprise and gulped softly.

"Eris... H-How do you have that..?" You asked, pointing at it and she stroked your cheek softly.

"I'm an alien. I'm not exactly normal..." She told you, and while you were distracted, Eris rammed into you.

You moaned out in surprise of her size. Eris smirked and began pounding into you, purposely wanting you to get close to your climax. Whenever you were close, she slowed down and sometimes stopped, which was absolute torture for you.

Your high, rising and falling each time felt like hell. You just wanted to cum!

"E-Eris!" You moaned out through gritted teeth, "S-Stop teasing me! Please! Make me cum!" You moaned out, your arms around her neck.

"Then do you promise not to let anyone else touch you, except for me~?" She purred out, grinning at your desperation.

"Y-Yes! I promise!" You moaned out and Eris smiled, pushing you down onto the bed and pushing your legs against your chest.

She rammed into you again, but this time she went deeper into you from the new angle. You fisted the bedsheets as you cried out in pleasure, Eris leaning down to kiss your neck. Finally, your climax was close and this time, Eris went harder, rather than softer.

She hit your G-spot and that was your undoing, cumming all over Eris' cock. But Eris wasn't finished yet. In fact, she wasn't even close to climaxing. She continued to thrust roughly, groaning out softly.

Since you just climaxed, you felt extra sensitive to Eris' touches and you ended up wrapping your legs around Eris' waist. You felt your second climax closing in, and this time, Eris was close as well. You both cummed at the same time and Eris collapsed onto the bed beside you.

(Too lazy to put this in, but that girl that kissed you on the cheek was your cousin. She moved into the neighborhood and you showed her around. The kiss was a thank you kiss/family kiss.)

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE!