Tomoki Kuroki x reader (LEMON)

This is dedicated to  !

This is dedicated to !

[name]'s POV

I sat in class, watching Tomoki sleep.
'Why is he so admired? I don't get what they see in him.'

He woke up and looked at me. He smirked at me and a tick mark appeared on my forehead. The bell rang and I quickly packed my stuff, feeling Tomoki's stare on my back the entire time.

I looked back at him and glared at him. His eyes widened and I went out the room to go to swimming club. It ended a few hours after and captain said that I need to work on getting faster. So I stayed in the pool and swam laps back and forth. Tomoki was here too, he was swimming laps as well.

I don't like him, so I stayed near the pool edge and kept on swimming, staying as far away from Tomoki as possible. I swam to my towel and used it to wipe my face. I was still in the water stand I checked my phone. I got a text from Tomoko and asked me if she wanted to spend the night.

I was Tomoko's best friend. Even though she's kind of creepy sometimes, she's still my best friend. I gasped when I felt hands roughly massaging my breasts. I was panting hard and my cunt was slowly getting wet. I looked behind me and saw a smirking Tomoki.

"T-Tomoki!? Let me g-Ah!"

I was cut off by a moan when he started pinching my nipples. I held onto the edge of the pool for support as the pleasure slowly takes over me.

"W-What are you d-doing!? This is c-considered as r-r-rape!" I said panting.

"It's only considered rape if you don't like it." He said.

"And your body clearly likes it~" He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it.

I gasped and moaned. My eyes widened and Tomoki smirked. He kept his left hand on my right breast and his right hand slithered down my body to my cunt. I gasped when he started rubbing circles on it and I panted heavily as he stole my lips. He forced his tongue on and sucked on my tongue.

I moaned and he turned me around so my back was on the tiled floors while he was on top of me. For some reason, I didn't hate the feeling he gave me. I let him touch me for some reason, craving for his touch.

"Submitting already?" He said smirking and I opened my mouth to talk, but he just stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, surprisingly, I won. I sucked on his tongue and he let out a groan. 'Now it's my turn.' I smirked and flipped us, so now I'm on top.

I got off him and took off his swimming trunks. I started giving him a blow job and he grabbed my thighs, moving them above his face. He took my swimming bottoms off and started licking my wet cunt. I gasped with his cock still on my mouth and he let out a groan.

Refusing to give up, I started bobbing my head faster. Tomoko groaned and stuck three fingers and pumped them while he kept on licking, sucking every now and then. I came first and licked up all my cum. He came soon after and I swallowed it all.

"Delicious~" He said and I blushed

I got off him and I sat on the edge of the pool, while he went back into the pool. He thruster into me and I let out a loud gasp. He let me adjust and then he did an experimental thrust. I let out a moan and he let out a groan. He started thrusting faster and I put my hands behind me for support.

He thrusted fast into me and I moved closer to the edge, making him go in me deeper. I gasped and let out a big moan. He hit my G-spot dead on every time he thrusts and whenever I would ask him to go faster, he cuts me off by doing it before even saying something.

"T-Tomoki..." I painted and he nodded. 'Is this guy physic or something?' I held onto him as I climaxed and so did he. I panted as I collapsed onto the cold, tiled, floor and he held onto the edge of the pool for support. We both panted and our eyes locked. He smirked and I sighed.

"So, I saw your phone. Wanna do round two back at my room?" He asked me as he got his swimming trunks, "Eh. Got nothing better to do." I said shrugging and he chuckled at me.

-----------------------------------
Extending Ending:

[name] and Tomoki arrived at the Kuroki house and was met with a smirking Tomoko, "You guys should really keep it down you know. I had to make an excuse and evacuate everyone before they heard you." She said and the two blushed.

"Why?" [name] asked her, "Because~ You're my best friend and you're my brother, (for some sad reason), and I want to give you guys privacy." She said innocently. "1. I can hear your muttering. 2. What do you want? I know you didn't do this for free." Tomoki said crossing his arms.

"Okay~! I want to be the first person you guys show when you have a baby~!" She said and [name] almost chocked on the drink she was drinking.

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!!

REQUEST!!!