So You Like Girls?

When you get home and had gotten home and Alexandria wasfinally just starting to calm down. She was still breathing hard andyou were glad that she had calmed, you were half worried that shewould have killed them.

"Don't listen to those bitches darling, youradorable." She said with a smile at you and you smiled back at her,she could really be sweet sometimes. "Besides," she addedshrugging, "it's not like you like girls, right?"

At that you froze and paled. You couldn't deny who youwere, but before you could think of anything she looked at you andblushed as she saw your face. That meant that you...liked girls? Youbatted for her team. This adorable beautiful(bronzed/alabaster/caramel/mahogany/etc)(brunette/blonde/ravenette/red headed) beauty could be attracted.

"So, you like girls?" She asked with a smirk as youlooked down blushing darkly.

"Well, yes." You agreed glancing at her through yourlashes. Would she not want to be around you anymore?

"Hey, nothing to be shy about," she said catchingyour soft chin in her forefinger and thumb. "There is nothing to beashamed of for liking girls," she said her other hand taking yourshoulder. "After all, I do to." She added her lips claimingyours.

You moaned wrapping your arms around her neck openingyour mouth for her. She tasted like cherries and her lips were softbut she kissed you roughly her arms going to wrap around your waistholding you tightly to her.

As you pulled away from each other to gasp for breathyou couldn't catch your breath and you laid your head on hershoulder. "That feels good darling," she whispered stroking your(hair length) hair. "Your so soft, warm, and cuddly." Shewhispered holding you close and you nuzzled into her tanned neck.

Shortbut I hope it is nice even so.