A Different World

You and Alexandria were walking along the park to justhang out and enjoy some time together. Usually you would spend timewatching a baseball game or her laying her head in your lap while youdid your own activities; doing homework, reading, and(write/draw/etc).

However Alexandria was in the mood to go out for somefresh air and you allowed it; you couldn't say no to her. Those bigruby eyes of hers had you doing whatever she wished. As you two werewalking you saw some bullies from your school and you paled. Shit.

"Uh...Alex..." you whispered and she looked to youcurious and instantly was worried; you were obviously scared.

"What is it, doll?" She asked but at this point thegirls had seen you.

"Oh look it's Name, the land whale!" They laughedand you flinched as if the words were a physical blow.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Alexandria yelled pullingyou close as the girls blinked shocked looking between you two.

"What, is she like, your cousin or something?" Oneasked and Alexandria growled holding you closer.

"No, but Name is a beautiful adorable young lady."She said glaring at them, "she is a darling doll!"

"Oh my god! Their lesbians!" At this they alllaughed and you glared, it was one thing to insult you; don't theydare insult Alexandria. And how is who you love a insult?

"Fuck off bitches!" Alexandria yelled tugging youaway holding you close. "Don't listen to those cunts Name. Yourbeautiful, if those fuckwits can't see it then it's on them." Shegrowled, you were the most beautiful person she had ever seen; andthat was a lot coming from the personification of a country.

"Thank you Alexandria." You thanked, you didn'tbelieve her when she said she thought you were beautiful it was niceof her to say so. Perhaps not, you may not like your body but youknew you were a good person; you were kind and smart those may be theonly things you liked about yourself but you liked them.

Alexandria on her part blushed looking away so youcouldn't see it on her tanned cheeks. You were absolutely gorgeousbut when you smiled at her like that you were....exquisite. Shesmiled and led you away her arm that was around your plump waistsqueezed you closer.

Shortbut I hope you guys like this, 2p!America shows those bitches better.