G4Ever 2

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF G4EVER (Tara's Picture up^)

Tara's POV

I'm phasing around my room right 'why the hell are they not here yet, Ayako said they be here at 10, but it's past 30 and I'm at my 3rd glass of vodka (AN: I'm a vodka girl 😏) already!."

I dial Ayako num again hoping I be able to reach her now. "Hey you reach Ayako, if you wanna booty call me leave a message after the beat." I rang Sayako but went to VM. 'The hell where the fuck are they.' As I started to panic.

"Hey Ayako it's Tara, pick up the phone bitch, where the hell are you and is Sayako coming! at least txt me up so I'm damn not panicking here." I said, I'm pretty sure I'm buzz right now as I'm really lossing my cools.

"Whoah, I never though I be hearing you curse outside the bed." I whirled around to face the teasing voice.

"Damn you Ayako, why won't you pick up the phone, I was worried sick you guys wouldn't come!" Fucking Ayako she could have let me know they're already at the premise.

"Keep in your panties sister~ I'm sorry okay, Sayako is becoming this emo shit again, and I exhaust all my convincing tactics just to let her come to this party." Ayako said as she let a big sighed out.

"Okay fine I'm sorry, but you owe me this. And I just..." I stop talking, noticing Sayako is nowhere in sight. "Where is Sayako?"

"Oh.. I think I lost her, she's just with me a few minutes ago, It's a jungle out there you know!!" She shouted as I rush out the door.

I push thru the crowd, holy shit when did it become so wild out here.

"Hey watch it, no humping the plant Josh!"

"Nice party Tara, still the best."

"Babe where you going Party's over here" as I heard Rosalie called for me.

"I'll be there just a sec." I shouted back.

I didn't care one bit about this people well of course except for Rosalie and My girls. But right now, I only got my attention on seeing her again, too hug and feel her on my arms again, and her in mine alone. Damn I think I got it bad...

A few minutes later..

Okay this is getting ridiculous where the hell could she be!

If she's nowhere inside, if you are a non party person like her, she'll be in a place where there is less noise, less smell of alcohol, and less people. My private pool area!

I rush again, wishing she'll be there as freaking adrenaline rush is leaving my body pretty early, and I'm getting exhausted already, damn I  need some excercise, I think I'll get some once I found Sayako ;)

As I slowly venture thru the area, there I saw the only person that made my frozen heart beat once again.

=====================

Lol, I'm a working student don't have all the time in the world 😂 wish I have though.