G4Ever 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF G4EVER, though I wish I own Tara and Sayako T_T

Everything I wrote down there 👇👇are purely my imagination of Tara and Sayako, cause who wouldn't make their own imagination of this wonderful ladies, errr yeah ladies...

Hope you enjoy everything *wink wink*

G4EVER Fanfiction

Tara POV:

I'm so exhilirated right now, after what happened with me and Sayako, I can't just stop thinking about it. It's like the most amazing thing that ever happened to me in my entire life..

So first thing I've done once I got home is break up with my boyfriend and let him know to never contact me again and his puny little cock friends, cause ugh~ they have nothing compare to what Sayako have and will gave to me forever.

Yes Forever! Ever since I seen her and get to taste and experience everything of her, I know I can no longer live without it, so She's mine, MINE forever... though she doesn't know it yet, but she will.. later~ 😉

I know she will be at my party tonight, I pretty sure made her sister Ayako to bring her later, and ugh.. I can't wait to see her already!

I was at home with my close friends getting the place ready for the party, and while were at it, they keep bugging me about why I broke up with my boyfriend, and if I'm okay and shit...

"He's just not giving me the satisfaction I wanted. And guys you don't need to worry about me cause I already found the one." I told them coolly.

"The one?... girl there's no "The One" to someone like us, none can satisfy our cravings." Shaira said as a matter of fact.

"Yeah Tara, like their not all bad or something but, we all know they can't satisfy you at all." Nicky added.

"Yeah, true true" the others chime in. Tara rolled her eyes with this.

"Oh shush everybody. Who is this "The One" you are talking about Tara, and how come I haven't heared any of this yet?" Rosalie her Bff, Soul sister, and yeah probably her sister from another, giving her an accusing look.

"I never really have the time Rosie, we just officially had our first date 2 nights ago. And guys When I said I found the One, I'm serious about it. I have found Her already." I told them, while I'm pretty sure I have a dreamy look right now.

"Okay" they chorused.

"Wait.... Her?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes Her, she's a Woman." I told them coolly.

"Seriously? wow girl! I never thought you fall for a pussy, I always thought you could never live without a cock."

"Hmmm, well actually me too Shaira, me too." I mumble lost in thoughts, thinking all the things I would do with Sayako tonight.

"Tara.. Hey earth to Tara!.. I think we lost her guys, okay then, chop chop we need to get this place ready for the party tonight." Rosalie commanding everyone like a bitch she is, thus everyone went to their business.

I was still lost in thoughts about Sayako, I mean why not, how can it smells like Strawberries and cream, and those precums damn are so sweet like honeys that I can't get enough of, I need to get my blood check I think with that first date I already have diabetes lol.

"Hey Tara!!"

"Whaa.. ohgeessh Rosalie no need to shout, I'm just beside you babe, and where are the others?" I was moving my head left to right looking for the other as to know why they just suddenly disappear.

"Already finishing up the decorations. Anyway... what were you thinking earlier that you were so out and didn't notice me calling you hundred of times already?" Rosalie asked.

"Oh.. Nothing..." as I seen Rosalie's perfect right brow raised up.

"Okay fine, it was not nothing. I was thinking about her okay... I just can't stop thinking about her, and the things I want to do to her, she's keeps on invading my mind day and night, she's really hard not to think about." I confessed lost on another dream state.

"God Tara, it's that serious, I never knew I be able to witness this day that you fall so hard for someone." I seem to be rolling my eyes quite a bit today, as I rolled my eyes again with what Rosalie said.

"Oh shut up Rosie!" I said as I smack her shoulder softly which she chuckles with my antics.

"Well whatever, let just finish up the place so it will be majestic when your Girl arrives later tonight~" as she wink and get up to join the others to set the place up. I shrug to that and sighed and went back to my dream state, thinking about Sayako... and well Tara jr (lol)...

"Fuck Tara!! stop daydreaming already and drag your sexy ass here before I drag you instead!"

"Okay, Okay I'm coming!" I shouted back. "I can't wait for tonight." I mumble and sighed as my mind lingers back again to the beautiful brunette that I never thought someday will capture my attention and everything.

#@#@#@#@#@#

So how was it? It was my first story ever! Sayako hasn't come out yet, but she'll be on the next chapter whenever that is LOL..

I'm a working student this is just my past time so this maybe a bit slow update so bear with me on that... And how was the teaser I posted up, aren't they beautiful!! I really wish I own them, life is sooooo unfair :( hahaha drama!

So anyways until next time mates 😁😁😁 Cheers!