Ch.15

A/N: ¡Lo siento! I have not updated in a month and at the part with the lemony goodness! I have horny fangirls to please! So without any further ado...

Lovino grabbed Antonio's hand, smirking, and led him past currently smashed guests and up the stairs. Hearing a groan of "maple~" in Gilbert's room, Lovino decided to choose the guest room instead. Luckily for them, Gilbert had anticipated this happening and left a note and some lube on the nightstand. Antonio closed the door behind him just before he was attacked by a very needy Italian's plush lips.

"Do you always get this jealous whenever I talk to another man?" Lovino looked up at Antonio, biting his bottom lip and playing with Antonio's collar.

"W-well yeah! How could I not? You're so damn beautiful, you know. I feel like someone will snatch you away from me."

Lovino scoffed, "I wouldn't be doing this with you if I weren't hopelessly in love with you."

Lovino slowly unbuttoned his boyfriend's shirt, revealing lightly tanned muscles. Disposing of it, he let his hands run down Antonio's chest and towards his pants line.

"Uh-uh Lovi, you're still dressed." Antonio said chuckling.

Lovino glared at him before stripping himself of his pinstriped shirt. He then shot a "Are you happy now?" look at Antonio. Antonio smiled, there was the feisty part of Lovi that he loved so much. He then slowly tugged Lovi's pants down, along with his boxers. Marveling at his lover's body, Antonio stepped back.

Lovino was getting impatient, so he strode over to the Spaniard and got on his knees to unbuckle Antonio's pants. As he pulled down Antonio's boxers, he was met with a very large, very erect cock. Shocked, Lovino gazed at Antonio's face.

"Nine inches." Antonio said with a smug face.

Lovino looked back at the dick and licked up the shaft, causing Antonio to spew out low moans. The Italian kept alternating between kissing and licking the length, teasing Antonio until the man was putty in his hands.

"P-please Lovi!" Antonio begged.

Satisfied, the younger decided to act according to his boyfriend's requests. Slowly, he took the shaft into his mouth and bobbed his head, stroking the rest of Toni's huge cock with his hand. When he felt that Toni was close, he started deep throating him.

"Lovi~" Antonio screamed as he came into his mouth.

Lovino swallowed the seed, humming."Mmm, Toni~, that was delicious! Do you want to... now?"

Antonio picked up the little Italian and set him on the bed. Taking the lube from the table, he lifted Lovi's legs to rest on his shoulders, coated his fingers, spread the boy's ass cheeks, and swirled his fingers around Lovino's puckered hole.

"This is going to hurt a bit." Antonio whispered to his flushed lover.

He gradually pushed his long fingers into the fragile hole in front of him. He winced at Lovino's pained face. He remembered Feli giving him advice about Lovino's curl once. Antonio yanked on the curl in desperation. Lovino started screaming in pleasure as his cock twitched. Antonio reached down to jerk his boyfriend off while scissoring him simultaneously. He pulled his fingers out and started coating his raging boner with handfuls of lube, so as to prevent his boyfriend from experiencing extra pain.

He quickly plunged into Lovino, so it would be like ripping off a bandaid. Lovino was sobbing, but after a while he seemed to settle down.

"Move bastard~"

Antonio started to thrust wildly, searching  for the spot that would make Lovino scream in pleasure. When he found it, he was already close. Antonio thrust into the spot until his cock overflowed, spilling his seed deep within his lover, hitting the boys prostate with a massive force. This caused Lovi to come screaming Antonio's name.

Antonio pulled out of his lover and lay next to him, wrapping his arms around the smaller.

"Te amo mucho, mi corazón."

"Ti amo, bastardo." Lovino muttered before falling asleep in the taller's arms.