Chapter Three

Allison's POV

Michael and I walk into his house, where like usual his parents aren't home. Michael's house is relatively large but it's very cluttered and messy, for my guess being Michael's home alone almost all year round.

"So why am I here?" I ask throwing my shit onto his couch and walking to the kitchen in search of food.

"Okay so basically, I'm having a party this weekend and as you can see," He pauses and references towards the trashed living room, "I kinda need help cleaning this shit up some."

"So I'm your maid?" I ask while munching on a bag of Doritos.

"No, no, no, you're not my maid. I've got other girls for that." Michael says smirking and chuckling. Rolling my eyes I mutter a simple 'pervert'.

"Anyways, you're the only one that I'd trust in my house when it's all trashed like this. And I need it clean for Saturday. Plus you're my best friend Ally, and what are friends for?"

"Not for cleaning your house for you. But yea I'll help you" I say rolling my eyes and putting away the bag of chips.

I walk over to his speakers and plug my phone in putting my playlist on shuffle, knowing the lay out of his house. I go to the bathroom cabinets and grab all the cleaning supplies we'll need. "Start cleaning the windows and doing the dishes, I'll bag all the trash on the floor and vacuum" I say shoving a bottle of Windex and a rag in his hands.

We both work at a decent pace cleaning with the music. After we both finish our assigned jobs we do the laundry together, when I have to teach him how to properly fold things.

"What the hell, why do you even fold it if you're just gonna use it?" Michael ask in a frustrated manner, while attempting to fold a towel.

"The fuck if I know, probably just cause it looks nice" I say while folding the rest of them.

"Well that's dumb."

"And so are you, but people still seem to do you." I say picking up the towels, going to put them away.

"Ha ha very funny" Michael says grabbing the rest of the towels and helping me put them away.

"Alison, wanna go grab dinner, I'm hungry" Michael says grabbing his keys and wallet off the coffee table.

"Sure let me bring my stuff over to my house first" I say picking up my skateboard and booksack. I walk out the back door, crossing the yard and into my back door. I put my stuff away and tell my mom what I'm doing then jog back over to Michael's.

AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU READ THAT LAST LINE WHEN IT SAID HEAD JOB INSTEAD OF JOG I'S SO SORRY I HAD UPDATED ON MY PHONE AND AUTOCORRECT AND MY KEYBOARD FUCKED THAT LINE UP.