Chapter 18: The Gender

Riley's POV
I'm in Elijah's library with Hayley. We're looking at all of his journals. I know it may be a bit snoopy of us, but I can't help but want to know about Elijah and his past since he's not here to tell me. He's so passionate, sweet, and noble. I hear Rebekah say "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire."

Klaus asks "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides they were my responsibility. They attacked Riley and she is carrying my child. They also attacked her little wolf friend."

Kol walks in with Gabby and responds in a snarky tone "Oh, I'm so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Gabby slaps him hard on the shoulder, and he says while rubbing his arm "Ouch."

Rebekah sniggers while Klaus just laughs. Then Hayley walks into the room along with me. I demand "Well, both werewolves would like to know what the plan is." Klaus says "Well, that depends on what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination? Or Rebekah's plan to find love in this cruel, cruel world?"

I roll my eyes at that comment and Rebekah grabs a pencil and throws it at Klaus, but he easily catches it. Hayley says, annoyed with their sibling feud "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy, after you stabbed him in the back!"

Klaus says "In the front, if we're being specific." I roll my eyes along with Gabby, Hayley, and Rebekah. I say "You guys said you would get him back. So, is there a plan or what?"

Klaus responds "Okay, well firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy, he's my friend. Albeit one, who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister? Gabby? Please." Hayley and I look towards them.

Rebekah says "And thirdly, the plan as you have demanded, is to simply have Klaus ask Marcel for Elijah back." We look at all of them like they have grown two heads. I say "Please tell me that's not the whole plan." Kol scoffs and Gabby says in amusement "Oh, please."

Rebekah says "Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." She looks to him and he looks back at her, then to us and says "Well that is only plan A, love. There is always a Plan B." Hayley asks "And what is plan B?" Klaus, Gabby, Kol, and Rebekah all smirk at one another and Kol answers "War!"

Hayley's POV
I just got a call from Klaus and Kol; as expected, asking didn't work. So now, it's time for plan B. I, Rebekah, and Gabby go to the store where Riley and I was last seen before we were turned in.

This means, the witch bitch here is the reason we were found out about and she's the one that gave Riley that herb to kill the baby. I want to see that little bitch and give her a piece of my mind.

We called for Sophie to come and we see her walking towards us. Rebekah says in sarcasm "Oh, so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly dally." Sophie states in annoyance "You're lucky I came at all. What do you want?"

I answer "Riley and I were attacked last night by Marcel's groupies because someone told him there were two werewolves in the Quarter, and we only made one stop. The witch bitch here ratted us out and tried to trick Riley into killing the baby with some deadly herb." Sophie's lips part and her eyes widen in shock.

Gabby states "So watch and learn." She and Rebekah walk in with me and Sophie behind them. The girl says "Hey Soph." Sophie speaks "Hey Kayla." Gabby and Rebekah push Sophie out of the way and pretend to be looking at things. I'm hiding until it's time. If I show myself, she'll recognize me immediately.