chapter 4 sand village

Teams pov.

Look we finally reach the sand village yeah but two days ahead shouted neeji. So lets go find the leader I shouted ten ten said I knew it I just start to laugh.
Sorry I tryed writing like that not don't like it going back.

Caitlyns pov.

We all split up I walked right into someone when everyone was gone. We both fell to the ground I'm so sorry I was not paying attention to where I was going a man said. Don't worry about it here let me help you up thanks I told him I held out my hand he was not there then I felt a hand around mine up you go he said. Who are ya I asked oh my name is garra of the sand nice too meet you um Caitlyn uzimaki what you mean naruto uzimaki are you related yes he's my little brother only by two minutes oh he said to tell ya hi. I felt a breeze right next to me and garra whispered why don't I treat you to dinner that sounds great ok meet me at that mountain at midnight tomorrow and with that he was gone. I found the hotel that we were staying in the in came ten ten and neeji they stared right at me um what are you doing help me please.

Garras pov.

I walked into my house huh garra what are you doing preparing tomorrow dinner. Why are you going out with someone I fell silent for awhile you are arnt you I finally spoke yes have a problem with that. Nope but can me and tamari come to see who swept our brother off of his feet all you need to know it's Naruto sister wait what. I left the room to go to mine my big brother followed are you seriouse is she I don't know I told him already getting what he was going to say is she a tail beast. My brother helped me pick an outfite to wear and to come out after putting it on when I left I saw tamari schocked were are you going dress like that before I could as any thing. Brother said he's going on his first date she was still schocked.

Temaris pov.

My baby brother was going on a date this was finally happening. There was no stoping now ok what's her name is she nice does she have siblings I asked him. He replied with her name is Caitlyn yes she is nice and she haves a brother which name is Naruto. I wanted to see how far my jaw would drop open there was no way that it was Naruto sister now I really had to see if this girl really exist.

Sorry for the long wait I had to help my sick mom and doctors appoinments not fun.