alone again....?

As I stand up I can feel my head throbbing, like it was hitting that pipe over and over again. I waddled my way over to the bathroom and decided that it was time to take a shower. I still had dried blood on me from the "exciting" event yesterday and im pretty sure that my "bump" on my head is not just a bump. I peeled my clothes off and hesitantly looked at the mirror. I didn't really want to see what happened buy hey, curiosity killed that cat, didn't it? as I looked into the mirror I saw a few little scratched on my cheeks and bruising here and there. I then tilted my head down. my hair was crusted with dried blood and I could barely see the cut that I had on my head. I turn around to look at my back and it looked like I wrestled a bear. I had about 7 different bruises not counting the ones on my butt. the mirror was a little too steamy for me to look any further so I jumped into the shower. this was the first time that taking a shower hurt like hell. I washed my hair as carefully as I could, scrubbed of and blood, and rinsed everything away. i left the bathroom and then i remembered that i needed to speak with some "good" people. i make my way downstairs and nobody's there. they are gone.....i don't know why they would go without me, i mean i did the flipping entrance thingy where i almost died for petes sake. i look around and almost everything is gone. some food was left and a bottle of water or 2 so i grab that and get my ass out of the house. i know i know i should have stayed in the house but there is no use in staying in some place that has nothing. Not bothering to lock the door i head out to go on yet another journey. From what i can see there are no zombies. I guess all of the zombies in the area are in the basement in the mansion. haha if only that were the case... if only we could end this by hiding all of them away.

Ps: sorry for such a short chapter and not writing for a looooooong time! i hope you enjoy it and it may be a bit rusty or boring...